69

(Yoongi's POV)

"Yoongi-ahh~"

Mmm....

Yoongi tenderly rolls over and clasps his arms around the girls body while nuzzling his face into her neck, the soft honey scent against her warm skin causing a deep sigh to escape into the room.

"Yoongi-ah you need to wake up..."

"Mmm...not yet...just...a bit longer..."

Yoongi opens one eye and gazes into her eyes before placing a kiss on her temple and showering her cheeks with little pecks, her tired laugh sending his heart into endless waves of admiration.

"You're silly."

"And you're beautiful."

Rolling her body over to face him he allows his hand to travel down her exposed waist as she pulls him close under their comforter, her soft whisper causing sweat to bead on the back of his neck.

"Shhh, you'll wake the baby."

"Mmm...you're such a rascal."

Watching her beautiful lips purse with mischief he props himself up over her body and looks down again into the beautiful eyes that adorn him with the love he's searched so long for, his finger tracing the outline of her jaw.

"What am I going to do with you."

"Yoongi honestly don't wake the baby."

"You're right, I don't want this moment to end just yet...because when she wakes up..."

Closing his eyes Yoongi feels the girls hands tenderly push through his bed head and send tingles all the way down his neck and spine, a small sigh of satisfaction slip from his lips.

"Yoongi~"

"Hmm..."

"Yoonngggiii~"

"Hmmm..."

"Yoongi?"

"PA!"

At the shrieking sound of Maki's voice Yoongi's eyes snap open and he sits straight up in the bed, a small gasp escaping into the room when he looks over and sees Y/N standing beside the bed with his daughter in her hands.

"Uh..oh.."

"S-Sorry! It's just...dinner is done.."

Holy shit.

"Um...yeah...alright..."

Yoongi quickly pushes his fingers through his sweaty hair and looks down at the comforter as a blush ignites across his whole face, his ears so hot they feel as if they could burn away.

Oh my god.

That...that was all a dream...

"I'll be out in a minute..."

"O-Oh yeah! Right! Okay sorry."

Yoongi watches Y/N quickly scamper out of the room with Maki as he throws the blanket off of his sweaty body and looks over into his mirror, his heart beating so erratically his veins feel like electric shocks.

Okay.

I need to get my head on straight.

I have to keep myself together.

Dear god...she smells really good.

Trying to shake the thoughts out of his mind Yoongi quickly pushes himself out of the bed and makes his way to the closed bedroom door, his hand hesitant to grab ahold of the doorknob.

Okay Yoongi.

Keep yourself together.

That was a dream, that wasn't real.

Collecting every ounce of confidence Yoongi can muster he grabs the doorknob and walks out into the living room before his senses are taken over by a delicate yet powerful scent.

Wait a second...

This smell...

"What did you cook?"

Making his way into the kitchen he peers over at Y/N who nervously bites the inside of her lip and walks towards the kitchen table, her beautiful orbs gazing at Yoongi with warmth.

"Well...I don't know if you like it or not...but I haven't been to the market or anything so I just whipped together some curry and rice..."

She doesn't know...

Walking over to Y/N holding the piping hot bowl of curry with her hands covered with oven mitts he leans down and sniffs the delectable food with a wide grin, his eyes flicking up to meet her shocked gaze.

"Curry is my favorite food actually."

"W-Wait really?"

"Mhm, I used to eat a lot of it because it was the closest place that would deliver to our dorms...it's one of my favorite dishes along with lamb kebabs."

As if a five hundred pound weight is lifted off her shoulders Yoongi watches Y/N's beautiful lips stretch into the widest smile he's ever seen, his eyes lightly widening at the odd sensation that makes a home in his heart.

"Ah I'm so relieved! I h-had no idea you liked it!"

"Is this what you've done since I've been asleep?"

"Mhm, it took me a while to cook it because it's an actual recipe...I haven't made it in a while."

She must mean from living with that rich guy...maybe she had a lot of maids that cooked food for them.

I don't know who would want someone else's food other than hers but oh well.

"Where did you get the recipe from?"

As Y/N sets the bowl in the middle of the table Yoongi watches her eyes begin swirling with different emotions he can't quite pinpoint, her voice dragged down with a blank tone.

"My mother actually."

"Oh...was she a good cook?"

"Mhm."

Sensitive topic, abort Yoongi abort.

"U-Uh...so...about...Jimin inviting you to his house.."

Yoongi looks up at Y/N again nervously as he watches a small smile display on her face again as she begins preparing Mali's baby food.

"I'm going to go."

"Wh-What?"

"Jimin is lonely and really seems like he needs a friend right now...he always looks so sad any time I'm around him...I understand where he's coming from being all by himself in that big house."

So...she thinks she's just a friend to him?

But that also means she only thinks of him as a friend.

Yoongi tries to keep his aloof expression as he simply nods and spoons out some of the curry on top of his rice with a ladle, his chest tugging with a striking sensation of sudden jealousy.

But he doesn't think of her as just a friend.

What if he asks her out and she says yes?

What will I do then...

Gazing up at Y/N with longing Yoongi tries his best to focus on the stunning taste of the food in front of him but his mind still wanders away with destructive thoughts.

What if I lose her before I can even try?

How do you even do this kind of thing?

I haven't...ever...really asked a woman out before...Nanami made advances on me...

Ah...

What am I going to do now...

(A/N): I honestly feel like this is you guys' favorite chapter.

Also I'm keeping count on how many of you make "Electric Shock" references, because I indeed, made the same reference