59

(Jungkook's POV)

"Huh...I wonder why Noona invited us to Yoongi Hyung's house?"

Jungkook looks over at Jimin and examines his older brother's look of extreme excitement all over his face, his own filling with light confusion.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"You seem awfully happy today...did something happen?"

"Ah...it isn't what did happen, it's what WILL happen Jungkook-ah."

"What are you talking about-"

"Hey I wanted to ask you um, I know I asked you a while ago if you would join me at that new aquarium they're opening up downtown but I was wondering, is there any way I can take someone else?"

Ouch gosh.

"Who are you going to take? None of the other members like going to stuff like that..."

"I'm going to take Y/N with me."

"Wait....Noona? Why her?"

Jungkook flashes the older male a perplexed gaze as Jimin clasps his hands together and gazes out at the hallway in front of them, his eyes seeming to sparkle amongst his own thoughts.

"Because Jungkook, I want to take her with me."

"But what's the point of taking her with you?"

"Seriously Jungkook have you never been interested in a girl?"

"Wait you're interested in Noona?!"

"Shhh! Don't say it so loud I don't want her to possibly hear me!"

"No way...Jimin Hyung she's Yoongi Hyung's babysitter you can't do that."

"Why not? He isn't dating her."

Well...considering how upset he was after you left his studio yesterday morning...

"I don't know Hyung...it just doesn't seem right...don't you wanna keep Noona safe and away from the limelight? What about Maki?"

"Look Jungkook-ah, I really, really like Y/N."

"But she's Yoongi Hyung's age! If anything you should be calling her Noona too!"

"She doesn't mind if I talk informally. Look I can FEEL something between us and when I'm around her...it just feels right...like it's supposed to happen and I'm going to give it my all because I can tell Y/N likes me."

....but Noona is just really nice and caring...that doesn't mean she likes you...

"You're acting strange...did Yoongi Hyung say anything to you or something?"

"Eh? No he hasn't."

He doesn't have to...

..............................

{Y/N's POV}

"Ah! Hi guys!"

When you open the apartment door you greet the two boys in front of you with a warm smile and Maki on your hip, her expression souring when she lays her eyes on Jungkook.

"Oh come on Maki I'm Uncle Kookie!"

"Ma."

"Come on in guys, I have something for you!"

Leading them both to the kitchen you look over at Yoongi who sits at the table on his phone, his eyes flicking up to meet your gaze.

"Wait Noona what is this?"

"I um..I baked you guys a pie....to thank you for what you did for me the other day...I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't answered the phone."

"Oh...Y/N...really? This is for us?..."

"Mhm! Here I'll cut you guys a piece."

Handing Maki to Yoongi you grab a knife from the drawer and carefully carve out two pieces of the pie and serve it to them both with hot tea, both their faces filling with blushes.

"Can I-"

"Yoongi."

You give him a playful scowl and watch the satisfied smirk stretch across his face, his head leaning back so he can look at you better.

"Noona why don't you have a piece with us?"

"Ah no I'm fine Jungkook really, enjoy the pie it's for you."

"Y/N-ah I'm going to take Maki and out her down for her nap."

"Alright, Goodnight Maki!"

"MA!"

"Don't forget her pink bunny she get upset if it isn't already in her crib."

"Right, got it."

After giving Yoongi a small smile you sit down across from the boys at the table and watch them eat their pie, Jimin's eyes flicking up to look at you every few seconds.

"So uh...Y/N."

"Yes Jimin?"

"I wanted to ask you something if that's alright."

"Sure go ahead!"

"Well...um...there's this new aquarium opening up downtown..it's supposed to be really huge and like this big event and everything...and I was wondering if you would like to go with me."

Me?

"Uh...are the others going to be there?"

"Nope! I could only snag two tickets so...it would just be you and I."

You watch heavy shyness take over Jimin's entire face as you glance over at Maki's pink bedroom door, a sudden feeling of unsettlement blooming in your chest.

"I don't know Jimin I have to watch Maki so Yoongi can get his work done-"

"Don't worry! It's this Sunday so everyone is off! Yoongi Hyung will be here to be with Maki so you can come with me!"

Ah...I don't know...I really don't wanna be away from Maki...she's getting used to me being here...

"I...I don't know Jimin..."

"Oh come on it'll be fun! And it isn't like an event where I'm showing my face or anything I'll be covered up so you don't have to worry about any kind of paparazzi...please Y/N? I really want you to go with me..."

Oh darn...

What do I do?!

I guess there's no harm in going with him...they're a huge part of Yoongi's life...it wouldn't hurt to get to know them better I guess.

"Um...alright then..I guess I can go.."

"Really?! Ah okay I'll be here at 11 a.m. to pick you up okay?"

"Alright...that sounds good..."

He isn't giving me much time, Sunday is tomorrow.

Oh well...it isn't a date or anything so I can just dress normal.

"Ah Noona we have to go, we don't get a very long break...but this pie was amazing!"

"Take it with you! The pie is all for you both!"

"Really?! Alright!"

Putting the pie into a to-go container you hand it to Jungkook and give them both smiles when they leave, your eyes glancing up at Jimin when he hangs back and flashes you a warm smile.

"I look forward to spending time with you tomorrow, Y/N-ah."

He looks forward to spending time with me?

That's sweet of him, maybe he wants to get to know me too.

Yoongi sure has some sweet brothers surrounding him, no wonder he's so loving and caring.

(A/N): *le gasp*