88

Ugh...

"Yoongi...Yoongi..."

"Mmmmmmm...."

"The alarm is going off, it's time to wake up."

Keeping your arms wrapped around Yoongi's back as he reaches over and clicks off the alarm clock, his deep sleepy voice purring from his pillow he has his face shoved in.

"I took the day off today...I'm not going in..."

"Oh? Really?"

"Mhmmmmmm.."

"That's great! I can finally go to the market today and get some food! We're down to scraps practically."

"What? Nooooooooooo."

The second you try to unwrap your arms from his back Yoongi grabs you hands and rolls over so he's facing you, his hair rumpled and all over the place from sleep.

"No stay here..."

"Yoongi we need something for dinner."

"I don't have to eat."

"Maki does."

"I- we can get fast food delivered."

"But I like cooking for you."

Opening one eye and pulling you closer to his body you let out a small squeal when Yoongi presses a small kiss on your forehead, his skin still warm and feverish.

"Stay in bed with meeeeeee."

"Nope, I have errands to run today."

"No."

"Yes."

"Hmph."

Sitting up in the bed and practically dragging Yoongi to a sitting up position with you he rubs his eyes and pushes his lips down in a pout, his puffy sleepy eyes looking at you with a small ounce of desperation.

"But I took the day off."

This man.

"Yoongi."

"Baby pleeaaassseeeeeee?"

Intertwining your fingers and stepping between his legs when you get out of the bed your entire belly fills with butterflies when he sets his chin on your stomach, a small sleepy smile set on his kitten like lips.

"Errands can be done later."

"Not this time, I need to get in a shower and go into town, you can watch Maki for a couple hours."

"Nnnnno!"

"Min Yoongi!"

You both fall into laughter when Yoongi quickly wraps his arms around your body and pulls you back down onto the mattress, his lips attacking you with many little pecks all over your face.

"I want to stay in bed."

Quickly getting on your side and staring into his now perky warm eyes you trace your fingers down his bare shoulder until your fingers intertwine again, his thumb drawing tiny circles on your knuckles.

"Yoongi, I want to cook you a nice meal. You got quick food yesterday."

Like a toddler that doesn't get their way Yoongi pouts and finally gives in, his hand tugging yours towards the bathroom as you give him a slightly confused look.

"Where are you going?"

"You said you needed to take a shower."

"Yeah?"