81

"Okay, now it's your turn."

Keeping the comforter pressed against your chest you watch Yoongi roll over and push his sweaty bangs out of his eyes, his arm reaching out to tug your body closer to his.

"My turn for what?"

"To tell me about yourself."

"I...say what now?"

Letting out a small giggle you place a kiss on the end of his button nose and look deep into his sleepy eyes, your cheeks flushing when you feel his fingers tracing small circles on your hip.

"You know all kinds of things about me, now I want to know about you."

"You can find everything about me on the internet though."

"Not that kind of stuff!"

"I'm sure you already know everything about me because iiiiii'm your bias."

"Hey!"

Your entire face flushed with embarrassment and you bury your face into Yoongi's neck as he lets out a breathy chuckle while holding you closer to him, his face settling down in your hair.

"I'm honestly not a very eventful person...there isn't that much about me that isn't on the internet...other than Maki..."

"What's it like?...being a single dad?..."

"It's really hard...Maki wasn't exactly a planned pregnancy I didn't even know her mother was uh...was trying to...get pregnant."

It must have been so nice...having Maki in her belly...

"I was so shocked when I found out she was pregnant with Maki it was right before we went out on our last tour before I announced my leaving of the group."

"Were you scared?"

"I was terrified. All of a sudden I went from kind of carefree to thinking about a child...I wondered what I would do about my music career and home life and the guys...it was terrifying."

"Do you...do you ever miss it?"

"Hmm?"

"Performing...do you ever miss it?"

"Ah...I mean...a part of me misses it just because of the fans....and being with the guys...I know I still get to see them everyday but it's different...soon enough they'll be going on tour without me for the first time...but no matter what I know that making the choice to leave was the right one. What if something happened to me on the tour? I would never want Maki to grow up thinking her father chose a career over her...I'm all she has...I'm her only blood parent and thinking about her having to grow up alone is enough to make the missing of performing take an extreme backseat."

"Mmm...I understand it...you're a really great dad Yoongi."

Pressing another small kiss on his swollen lips you reach up and begin playing with his thick black locks, his forehead tenderly resting against yours.

"Thank you Y/N-ah...doing this alone has been nothing short of easy. I mean just look at Maki now, the second you came into her life everything is better...she's staying up..her mood has improved...she's eating better food.."

"Well it isn't just me Yoongi you can't just get up and go to the market to buy baby food and formula especially wanting to hide Maki from the media."

"Yeah...still though, I can tell Maki acts different with you around."

Tiredly closing your eyes and taking in the euphoric warmth with every small kiss pressed against your skin, your free hand moving up and down Yoongi's back as he lets out a small purr.

"Why...why did you choose me to be Maki's babysitter?..."

"Other than the fact you're drop dead gorgeous?"

"Yoongi!"

"What?!"

"I'm being serious."

Letting out a sleepy giggle and opening your eyes to meet his loving gaze you watch his kitten-like lips turn up into an ornery grin, his eyes tinted with mischief and admiration.

"I saw the way you were with that hungry child at the chicken restaurant."

That's right...he was at the restaurant...

"O-Oh...yeah..."

"I didn't want Maki's babysitter to be someone with a wall of degrees and papers saying they were the best for a child. I wanted someone that was genuine and had that mother like instinct...you knew you were going to be yelled at and your job on the line if you gave that child food, yet you still took the risk and couldn't help yourself...it was that moment when I knew I wanted you to be Maki's babysitter."

Wow...

I had no idea at that time...that I would end up with such an amazing life...

"The fact that you're drop dead gorgeous helped too."

"Min Yoongi!"

Playfully smacking his chest and burying your face back into his neck your heart swells hearing his breathy chuckle that mimics the one Maki gives you every once in a while.

"Did you really think that?..."

"Mhm...I think you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever met."

Your entire face flushes red with a deep blush as you feel Yoongi's hands move down to cup your cheeks and tilt your head up so you're looking into his eyes, his lips pressing soft kisses on your forehead.

"That jerk is a loser to ever treat you anything less than what you deserve, which is everything Y/N-ah. I've never met someone quite like you, someone so loving despite being handed the short end of the stick of life...I'm so relieved I was able to meet you when I did..."

"R-Really?..."

"Mhm...but for now lets sleep...we have plenty of time to talk all night long...but I'm really tired."

"Mm...me too..."

As Yoongi leans over and clicks the side table lamp off you quickly get back into his embrace and feel his arms envelope you while you lay your head on his chest and listen to the steady beat of his heart, his face burrowing down into your hair.

"I love you Y/N-ah."

"Mmm...I love you too Yoongi..."

As you finally allow yourself to slip away into the slumber that clings to your tired body you allow yourself to fully relax for the first time in years, your entire form finally allowed to rest.

He isn't pushing me away...

He's holding me...

And he thinks I'm pretty....no matter how I am....

Yoongi thinks I'm pretty....

(A/N): Ugh this is so soft