62

(Jimin's POV)

*Click*

She's so beautiful....

Jimin tenderly rests his shoulder against one of the fish tanks and watches Y/N's dainty round eyes gaze up at the fish swimming around, the blue hue of the water glittering on the elegant features of her face.

I've never met someone like her...out of all the women I've come across in my life...I've never seen someone that can smile so brightly even when it's raining...or show so much affection when they look so sad....

These feelings...I can't stop them...everytime I'm around her...I just feel so warm inside...I want her to make me food so I can help with the dishes...to wake up and see her smiling next to me...

I want what Yoongi Hyung had...and has...I want a baby that coos when they see me and looks forward to the little things like bath time...but...I want it to be with her...

"Jimin?"

"Uh yeah?"

"You're spaced out."

"Ah...sorry...this place just has so much to look at, it's easy to get lost."

"I guess you're right...plus it's getting a little crowded."

"You're right, come on."

Tenderly laying his hand on her shoulder he flinched when he feels how cold her skin is, his arms quickly shagging off his jacket.

"Here Y/N-ah, take my jacket."

"Oh Jimin no-"

"Please. It's too cold in here."

His heart rate skyrockets when she slips her dainty arms into the jacket and immediately takes in the warmth, the end of her a light shade of pink.

"Th-thank you Jimin..."

"You're welcome, are you ready to go to the cafe?"

"Sure! I could eat!"

Leading Y/N towards the cafe shown on the small map in his hand Jimin takes a moment to look over and gaze at her wrapped up in his jacket, his heart beating so fast he feels shocks at the end of his fingers.

What is wrong with me.

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Thank god she needed my jacket because I'm burning up in here.

"Ah, here it is.."

"Wow...this place is beautiful!"

Not nearly as beautiful as you are...

"Y-Yeah....they've worked on this place for years trying to make it the best aquarium in the whole country."

"Well they did a wonderful job, this is amazing."

Leading Y/N to a small table by one of the fish tanks Jimin pulls her chair out for her and watches her cheeks turn pink, a small look of confusion crossing her face.

Oh no.

I'm being too obvious.

Quickly sitting down in his own chair Jimin grabs a menu and passes one to Y/N, her small smile she gives him sending his pulse into a fit.

Man I'm sweating.

I've never done this before, what do I possibly do?

My dating years were spent on stages with millions of fans calling my name, I'm not exactly skilled in this area.