27

(Yoongi's POV)

Seriously?

Banana?

I stuck the damn ice cream in my pocket for crying out loud.

Yoongi grabs the melting ice cream out of his pocket and chucks it into the trash can as he crawls into the black SUV, his arms crossed at his chest as he silently pouts.

She must think I'm an idiot.

All I could do is stare at her.

She looked really nice today...I wonder why she's wearing a skirt when it's chilly outside...

Did she want to look nice?

Get ahold of yourself Yoongi, you can't think like this.

Maki is your only focus right now.

You're a dad...and Maki's mother...is gone...Y/N is just in it for the money...

Wait...

Did she want more money because she did my laundry?

Is that why she acted so nervous?

Oh god did I make her feel awkward?

"Mr. Min...we have arrived."

"A-Ah thank you..."

...................

"Eh? Hyung you don't have some fancy food with you today?"

Aw man.

I forgot to bring some of that really good food Y/N made...now I'm going to be hungry.

"Hyung...you smell like a banana?-"

"It's a new soap. Y/N did...a bunch of laundry yesterday..."

"You know I wondered why you're suddenly wearing that shirt, I haven't seen it since you brought Maki home-"

"Hey Jimin. I know I'm not the best at keeping my laundry done but it hasn't been that long."

Yoongi pouts and watches Jimin spin around in one of his rolling chairs, his eye smile full of mischief when he gazes at the older male.

"Wait a second...did Y/N do your laundry?"

"Um-"

"Hyung! Is that part of her job?!"

"No! I didn't hire a maid! She just....did it..."

Jimin looks at Yoongi and grins as he sits backwards on his chair, his chin resting on his arms.

"Dang she can cook AND clean? Hyung if you don't flirt with her seriously I'm taking the chance."

"Jimin that's rude."

"What?! I love a woman that can cook well. Plus...I would love to come home to someone like Y/N...she's really pretty...."

"Is all you care about looks and what she can do?"

"Eh? Well that's all I've seen so far! I haven't had any time to actually get to know her!"

"And you won't have time. Don't use your charms against her to woo her away from taking care of Maki. I need her right now."

"How long will you need her?"

Yoongi turns and looks at Jimin with a serious expression, his chest burning with an odd emotion he hasn't felt before.