Love

*inspired by the song Love by MusiqSoulChild
  listen to song for full effect.

Love
So many things I've got to tell you
But I'm afraid I don't know how
'Cause there's a possibility
That you'll look at me differently
Love
Ever since the first moment I spoke your name
From then on I knew that by you being in my life
Things were destined to change 'cause

I stared at my bestfriend while she sat and read a book, we were both sitting out on the balcony. She pushed her curly hair out the way every once in a while, when the wind pushed it in her way. I admired her skin, in contrast to mine hers was a deep brown. Smooth and glowing. We met when she moved to California from Texas with Jaden. They were good friends and both going to UCLA. I remember when I first met her, when I was helping Jaden move in. She was stunning, I was actually shocked at how beautiful she was. But then again I heard all the baddies come outta Texas. She had her hair inna a bun looking like a fineapple, some curls fell in front of her face. She was thick too like peanut butter thick. She said her name was ____, and from then on I knew she was gone be mine. 

Love
So many people use your name in vain
Love
Those who have faith in you sometimes go astray
Love
Through all the ups and downs the joys and hurts
Love
For better or worse I still will choose you first

Unfortunately, _____ had a boyfriend. She met some ugly nigga that goes to school with her. To be honest with you, I wasn't fucking with him and they both knew that. Nigga was trash as fuck. He hurts her so much and I'm always here when he does. But even when I tell her not to she still runs right back to him every time, and I let her do it like a dumbass. That's why she was here right now, they had some fucking argument and didn't wanna be around him, so I picked her up.

LiAngelo thinks I should just be straight up and tell her but every time I get around to it, I just get nervous. What the fuck am I even supposed to say to her? I just wish she'd understand she'd never be a second choice to me, like she is to that nigga.

Many days I've longed for you
Wanting you
Hoping for the chance to get to know you
Longing for your kiss
For your touch, your feel, your Presence
Many nights I've cried from the things you do
Felt like I could die from the thought of losing you
I know that you're real
With no doubts and no fears
And no questions

"Lo?" She laughed waving her hands in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize she was calling my name.

"Wassup." I laughed out of embarrassment. "Why are you staring at me?" She turned her body towards me and closed her book revealing the tittle. Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur.

"That's the book I bought you for ya birthday?" Yeah I bought her a book, she had me out of character going into Barnes and Nobles and shit. I've only been in that bitch like two times, and they both were to use the bathroom. That's how much I liked this girl.

"Yeah, it's cute I really like it." She started. "But don't try and change the conversation, why were you staring at me?"

"No reason." I shook my head. Here go that nervous shit. "No, tell me." She punched my shoulder.

At first you didn't mean that much to me, no
But now I know you're all I need
The world looks so brand new to me
Now that I found love
Everyday I live for you, yeah
And everything that I do, I do it for you
What I say is how I feel so believe it's true
You got to know I'm true

I sucked in a deep breath. You miss 100% of the shots you don't shoot right? And I'm a baller so I'm not finna go out sad.

" I like you _____, and  I tried to hide that shit, and brush that shit off because you're my best friend and you got a nigga but fuck that bitch. He can't do half the shit, I can do for you. Or half the shit I already do for you. You're all I need in my life for it to be complete and I don't want to be friends with you anymore. I want you to be mine because I'm in love with you, _______."  I blurted out.

Her mouth was open a little as if she was going to say something, but she quickly closed it, looking back down at the book cover. I shook my head, I shouldn't have shot my shot. Now I fucked up our friendship. She's never gonna wanna be around me again.

"I'm sorry." I broke the silence. "I shouldn't have said anything." I started to get up from the couch, but she grabbed my arm sitting me back down.

"LaMelo I-." She dragged.

I shut my eyes. Not even ready to hear the words finna come out of her mouth. My heart was fine break.

"I love you, too." She smiled sheepishly. Excitement took over me and I grabbed her face kissing her lips.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗

         Okay! So I'm republishing my imagines book!