Part 1

Jungkook POV
'Where is my f*cking money Kai!' I shout at my broke client. My cigarette smoke clouds my office attached to a club I run in order to hide my real business. 'You said I had a week to give it to you don't rush me!' He replies back. My anger increases as my fists tighten and I stand up. 'And that was one fucking week ago! I'm tired of your bullshit! You have 10 minutes to leave this building and either return with the money or say good by to your equally as disgusting family!'

With shock and worry in his eyes, he sprints out the office and passed my guards. 'Let him go!' I shout to them before they run after him. 'It will make this more entertaining.' My eyes darken as I think about the ways I'm going to hurt this man.

Y/N POV
I am waiting outside for my daddy to return from a meeting he said he had. I have to be a good girl for him and wait in this creepy dark alley way otherwise he might hurt me again.

I fiddle with my fingers until I hear a scary slam of a door opening. I flinch and stay on edge as my daddy approaches. 'What a good girl you are waiting here for me?' He chuckles and before I can relax he carries on. 'Look little girl, I need you to do daddy a huge favour. It will make daddy very happy and proud if you do it well.' 'Really daddy.... what is it?' I look up with my big eyes as I get excited that I can make daddy happy. 'I need you to do something's with a man I found in that club there. Don't be scared just pretend he is your daddy when you have been a bad girl. Okay?' He says making me confused and uncomfortable. 'B-but when I am a bad girl daddy does things only big girls should do.'

'Exactly little girl.' He replies smugly as an older man joins us in the alley way. 'Is this the girl?' The unknown dirty and withered looking man states. My daddy then nods making me even more worried. 'Don't be scared little one' the man says, 'your daddy will receive a big reward for letting us have a little alone time.'

I scream out in fear. 'No, baby won't do that! Baby hates that!... Please don't hurt baby!' My daddy looks very angry at me and I feel my tears spool out my eyes. 'YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU LISTEN HERE!' My daddy shouts very loudly making me even more frightened. He brings his hand up but I'm too slow to flinch out the way as I feel a huge hit across my face. I stumble to the ground in pain and scream and cry out for him to stop. He doesn't. He carries on hitting me and kicking me.

'I thought daddy loves me!' I shout out. 'Daddy never loved you, you little peice of shit. Because you can't be the whore you usually are, you have ruined daddy's life!' He kicks me again and again and I feel I'm about to pass out when the familiar sound of the door swinging open crashes in my ears...