Part 29

His hand that cupped the side of my face moved closer to my mouth as he pulled away. He stuck his thumb slowly into my mouth and dragged it out as I instinctively suck on it. 'What a good girl' he coos into my ear before giving my ass a squeeze and sending me upstairs.

To say I was aroused was an understatement. I really don't know how long I can last anymore. I ran up the stairs while almost tripping and I could here his low rumbling chuckle at my flustered state from here. I made it into my room and quickly started chucking my essential belongings into a big bag. I had everything but my little stuff. I open the draw and begin to feel even more excited. I couldnt even begin to imagine how euphoric it would feel to show Koo my little stuff and not have to hide anything anymore. Maybe I could show him one of my outfits later. He would like that right?

I shoved everything into my bag and giggled at the amount of panties I had in that drawer. I guess when I am in little space and have access to grown up money, I couldn't stop myself from buying all of them. I run off into the bathroom doing one final check that I have everything and sprint out the room with the heavy bag.

Jungkook POV

After watching my flustered little sprint up the stairs to pack, I went to go see what Jackson wanted. As predicted he wasn't too happy about my decision to move her out so after a lot of arguing I came to the conclusion to not move her completely out of the house and only partially into mine. Jackson argued that she would need a safe space away from anyone that was just hers to be used so I agreed that I would only take her basic necessities to mine in-order for her to be protected in my care but to have somewhere else to go as well.

As I talk to Yoongi and Namjoon about moving her computer set up to my house, I spot my little dragging herself and a heavy looking bag down the stairs. It was almost the size of her. How much little stuff does she have? She blushed a bit when she noticed my stare and continued to de-escalate the stairs. Once reaching the bottom she bounced off the last step. My heart almost collapsed at her cuteness yet she was still a little fidgety. I sent her a wink which as expected made her even more flustered and giddy.

She was quick to scurry away but I couldn't help notice her change of outfit. A cute little skirt and a white long sleeve top. I'm fine with the top half but not so much with the bottom. It was short and flowy so as she jumped out the front door, I got a little sneak peak of her bare ass. She better be wearing some f*cking panties under there or Daddy is going to be even more mad then he is already. Don't get me wrong, I want to see all of that and more but not infront of my men. I don't share...