Part 50

Y/N POV
I sit opposite my client. It was a hectic half an hour getting here. Once I had passed the crowds and enjoyed the staring of the snobby rich people, I had spotted Kook at the bar with who I assume was his dad. After attempting to tease him by touching him up subtly, I had left with his eyes burning into my back. I'm so getting punished for that later but I can't worry about that now.

I had gone up the stairs to Room 207 on my own and greeted Mr Hayden. He was American unlike most the people here and he was sweating with nerves. He had an assistant by his side that looked like he couldn't hurt a fly which made me giggle. He better not be expecting him to help save his life because I could quite easily kill him too if I fancy a bit of fun.

Mr Hayden went to shake my hand but I just looked at it in disgust. I'm not a touchy kind of person when I'm doing business. I'm more of a bow down at my feet and kiss my shoes kind of women. I take a seat as he starts to stutter. 'H-how have you been?' He asks also taking a seat and nervously flattening out his tie. 'Angry' I simply reply causing him to swallow.

'Where's my money?' I question over the silence that made him even more uneasy. 'I-I can get it for you. I-I promise Miss.' He looks down but shoots his head back up and his posture stiffens as he hears the sound of my gun being placed on the wooden table. I made sure to face it towards him and watched as he stared at it. The assistant guy looked equally as frightened. 'You may leave' I order staring down the 20 something year old. He bows slightly before almost running off out the room and shutting the door behind.

'Now Mr Hayden, I have tried to be reasonable and give you extra time...' I pause as I cross my legs in my seat and lean back. 'But I'm done waiting and playing around.'

Jungkook POV
I was anxious and on edge thinking about my little girl. 'Boss, a boy just came running out the room. What should we do?' The voice in my ear piece questions. 'Fucking get him then! Ask him what's happening!' Sometimes my guards can really be quite stupid. I wait a few minutes before they reply. 'He didn't know much but he it's sounds like she is gonna shoot him.' Mmmm good girl. 'So she has it under control?' I ask back.

'I think- wait.' There was a silence followed by muffled shouting. 'What's happening?' I yell through the connection. That's it I'm going up. I don't care anymore. I'm not risking my little girls life any longer. I can give her the money if it really means that much to her.

I sprint up the stairs, almost tripping over the carpet and rushing down the hallways. I already had my gun out in my hand as I turned the corner where the room was in view of. I stop in my tracks.

Oh wow that's hot. I watch as my little girl has one foot on her clients chest, keeping him laid on the floor, and one hand pointing her gun at his head. 'Bye bye now Mr Hayden.' The slick pop of the silenced gun shut off his crying immediately. She simply giggled. That cute little innocent giggle that has no right being in such a cut throat situation or the right to be getting me hard. Come on Jungkook, control yourself.

Jackson, who was stood a few meters away from her, listens to her orders. 'Get his bank cleaned up. Take it all. And don't forget to send Mrs Hayden and her kids a little present.' She takes out her knife, swiftly cutting off his ring finger with the marriage ring still on. 'Here take it and post it. I don't want to ruin my dress.' She places it in his hand before reattaching her gun and knife to her thigh. Oh how I want to touch that thigh and what's just above it...