Part 71

"Ok that's enough." The leader said as I spat out a bit of blood. After a rude awakening of a swift kick to the stomach, some of the men from before had been mocking me in between punches to the face. It was obvious to me that their intentions were to aim for the areas that would look worse if bruised.

I take a deep breath trying to grit through the pain. My vision was spinning slightly but that didn't stop me from seeing Bambam in the corner with a piece of cloth shoved in his mouth. "Tie her to the chair and we can start." Start? What could he possibly do to me next?

The men pick me up like a sack of potatoes, take me to this mentioned chair and start wrapping rope around my wrists and ankles. "This is going to get you nowhere." I groan as they tighten the knots so my skin rubs uncomfortable. "Oh you see it will, little girl. I'm going to play with Mr Jeon's emotions and to do that, I'm going to need to play with your emotions first."

I don't like the sound of this. I'm very easily hurt so this probably isn't going to be fun for me. "Bring him out." He ordered, rolling up his sleeves. I stay quiet as they tug Bambam out of the cell. It all happened so fast. It was quite peaceful but suddenly a cringe worthy crunch echoed through the room followed by a yelp of pain. "No! Stop please don't hurt him!" I tried to call out and plead that they stop but it was no use.

The man grabbed Bambam's hair and pulled his face to look up. Tears trickled out my eyes as he squinted and tried to remain conscious. "Now little girl, you're going to go in little space for me and I will keep hitting him until you do. Got it?" This is so messed up. "Don't do it y/n." Bambam said earning him another hit which made me jump. "Ok! Ok I'll do it!" The man chuckled as he watched me try and regress. It's the most difficult and disturbing thing to do when I'm not in a comfortable situation. It feels like I'm forcing myself to be vulnerable infront of people who I don't trust and I hate it.

After a few minutes I enter into little space. I sob and grip tight onto the chair wanting all this to end. I want to see daddy. I haven't been away from him this long before and I don't like it. He makes me feel safe.

The man grabs at my chin and turns on a few more lights which practically burn my eyes. "Look what I got here Mr Jeon!" Daddy? He is here? I open my eyes to see the man with his phone right up in my face. Was he recording me? "Say something to your boyfriend, little girl." I sob and whimper at the tight clutch on my chin. "D-daddy. I-i wanna go home." Those were the only words I could get out my mouth before the man carried on. "Meet me at..." he went on to state a time and place but he had moved far away from me so I couldn't hear well.

"Take her back." He ordered the men after a few minutes. My heart was racing with fear and I couldn't get ahold of myself. I was stuck. I couldn't get out of little space and it was freaking me out. "Stop whining, it's giving me a headache." A man groaned as he cut the ropes and practically dragged me to the cell again. "Please don't hurt me." I cry, kicking my legs about. He ignores me and lets me go with a harsh shove that knocks me to the floor.

"Sweetheart, please calm down for me. Slow your breathing. Just like me princess." Bambam whispered from his cell as I crawled up into a ball, tucking my knees up to my chest. "I wanna go home." I sobbed. I have never felt so vulnerable in my life and I sure hope this doesn't last long...