Part 25

I kick open the door of the computer room and slam it shut behind me. I feel her legs tense in my arm that holds her against my shoulder. I stay quiet and so does she as we pass a few of my workers who pretend not to see anything. She shakes a little as I stomp up the stairs. I knew I made her nervous but not this nervous.

Y/N POV

I admit it. He makes me terrified but not in a bad way. In fact it makes me feel alive. Almost like an adrenaline rush. I was just as shocked as he was when I realised how quick I was to regress. He makes me submit so easily without even trying. He makes my legs shake and my heart thump which I really hope he doesn't notice.

He paces quickly down the hallway upstairs towards my room. 'K-Koo' I stuttered out. I wanted to ask where he was taking me. I know he was headed to my bedroom but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I was excited but still scared at the same time. He's not even my caregiver yet I feel sure that I would let him punish me. But what if he is too rough? What if he takes this as I sign that we are a 'thing'? I don't know if I'm ready for that so soon after Kai and so soon after actually meeting the guy.

Before I can even ask him the question, he sharply interjects with a simple 'no'. It was a 'no' to get me to shut up and his growly tone sure as hell did that. He pushes my bedroom door open and slams it shut along with the lock before heading towards the bed. He places me down on my feet slightly harshly but not hard enough to knock me off my balance. He was angry. I know he was. It made me excited.

He sat on the edge of the bed which was just infront of where I was standing. 'Jeans off' he orders bluntly as he leans back onto his arms that proped him up. 'B-'
'Now' he says slowly yet firmly as his tongue pokes the inside of his cheek. I swallow the lump in my throat and go to unbutton my trousers. I tug them off and step out of them.

His dark eyes were stuck on my legs. More specifically, the thin lace of my panties. He sighed heavily as his eyes squinted slightly. My fingers immediately go to fiddle with each other. 'Over my knee' he orders as he settles into a more comfortable position for himself. I was frozen in place. My legs couldn't move and my brain couldn't think. He looks back up from his lap to my eyes. His hands grasp onto my hip and pulls me flat against him while still in-between his legs.

He noticed my hesitation for sure. His eyes had softened a touch but were still filled with dominance. His fingers trace on the skin of my thighs as he stares deep into my eyes. My heart was pounding in my chest...