Part 80

Jungkook POV
"Koo...Koo." I felt kitten nudge at my chest. I pry open my eyes and take in the dark room before me. The night sky was still out and the clock shone the time of 4:32 in its burning red colour. "Kitten? What's wrong?" He body was shaking a little and her eyes wide as if she was shocked at something. I could feel her heart pounding through her skin and the way she held me tight worried me. "I-I had a nightmare." She whispers rubbing her eyes. I let out a sigh as I pull her onto me. She placed her body on top of mine. Her head on my chest, her legs in between mine and both our arms wrapped around eachother.

"Relax kitten. Deep breaths." I close my eyes trying to show her that it's time to go back to sleep but she didn't seem to want to. "I-I don't wanna sleep again." She whispers. I guess it's time to get up for me then. She pulls herself up but doesn't get far before I pull her back down. "Where you going?" I question as she looks up at me through her lashes. "I'm thirsty" she spoke softly as she rests her chin on my chest. I nod, taking a second to process everything so early in the morning. I sigh, knowing what I should do. "You stay warm and tucked in okay? I'll go get you a drink from the kitchen." A small smile graced her lips as she nods and rolls off of me to her side of the bed. As soon as I pull myself up and turn to tuck her in, she wriggles over to the warm spot I had just left. She giggles as I place a kiss on her forehead. So damn precious.

I switch on the tv, handing her the remote as a distraction from her nightmare and leave from the room. It was quiet unlike a few hours ago. The huge numbers of workers had left after stomping around and shouting about. But when they had gone, I still couldn't get to sleep. My kitten was out like a light in minuets. I however was too occupied in thoughts. Thoughts of revenge and murder. Anything just to make me and the shadow gang even. God how I want to ruin the man who runs things for what he has done.

I pull out a glass from the kitchen and fill it up with water. I grab a snack and give Yoongi a quick wave as I see him curled on the couch with his laptop out. He must have had atleast 6 coffees to still be up. I know I said I wanted the man found but I didn't mean for him to be torturing himself like this. Kitten and Yoongi are closer then I thought. I will admit it bothers me but then in times like these I'm glad kitten has an extra person to care and protect her. That goes for the other boys aswell. I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't have liked her.

I reach the stairs and climb up the rows and rows of them. I miss the click of the marble floor and steps in my actual house. The safe house's ones are wood and easily creak with every step. So damn annoying and I don't want to freak out my kitten anymore by making loud noises.

I go into my bedroom and watch as her little doe eyes ping to me when I enter. "Just me, kitten. Ain't nothing to worry about." She nods and returns her eyes to the tv screen as she hide half her face in the sheets. I hand her the cup, watch her take a few sips and put it down before taking my spot again. Well I mean her spot really. I doubt I'm going to get her to move off of my spot now that she is settled and cosy.

She snuggles close to my side while still watching the screen. I smile as her eyes struggle to stay open. The noise of the tv was like quiet white noise that rocked her straight to sleep. So damn adorable...