Epilogue Part 1

//I'm sorry this took forever but here is the epilogue so many of you asked for. I'm so glad you enjoyed this book and I'm so thankful to all the comments that encouraged me to keep posting. I made this extra extra long (like 3 times longer) for you guys so I hope u like it. And to top it off... this is part one of two!! Aaaand, it's also kinda 18+ but not really but kinda is but not really... anyways I'll shut up now.//

"Kitten we are leaving in 5 minutes wether you are ready or not!" I shout from the other side of the bathroom door as she carries on doing her hair and applying makeup just like she had for the past 2 hours. "I'll be two minutes." She hums out as I pace around very impatiently. What can I say? I mean she looks damn fine wether she spends 2 minutes getting ready or two hours.

I slump by body down on the leather couch in my room and pull out my phone checking any messages. I was nervous. Very fucking nervous. Me and kitten hadn't been out much since the whole shadow gang situation which was about three months ago now. But on the positive side, ever since her naughty little killing spree without me, she has been the happiest I have ever seen her. It warms my cold fractured heart. Seeing kitten happy was the goal from the beginning, I just need to keep it up.

We are going out for dinner tonight at one of my favourite spots in the city. I think she'll like it but I'm more concerned about unwanted visitors messing up our night. We aren't expecting anyone to show up or have any particularly big enemies at this moment in time but with kitten you can never be too careful.

I leaned forward, legs spread and elbows resting on my knees. I pushed my hair back as I tried to calm myself down. Kitten can sense when I'm not right. She's good like that. She senses that shit like a cat. Well I mean she is my kitten so it makes sense. So I gotta stay chilled out for her. When I get rattled up she does too.

The bathroom door unlocked and slowly creaked open. I felt my already unsteady breath push out my lungs. Fucking stunning. That tight little black dress, her curves her damn legs, her kissable lips. You could name every damn part of her and I'd say it were perfect. She fiddled with her fingers as usual and got flustered. Kitten's nervous around me but a good nervous. An excited nervous. She tries to hide her self a little with her arms but I ain't having none of it.

I shake my head and stare her deep in the eyes from across the room. "You hiding what's mine kitten? We got a dinner to go to but I will gladly pass and play hide and seek until I find every little bit of you." She blushed and moved her hands away from her body. I try not to smirk but her submission gets me excited.

I beckon her over with two fingers and lean back in my seat as she approaches. I take it all in. Every single square inch of her until she stands in between my legs. I grab her hips and bring her even closer so her stomach is flat against my chest. She ran her fingers through my hair. God how that gave me goosebumps. She's trying to calm me down. As I said before she can sense my emotions like they are written across my forehead. I go to speak but there is a knock on my bedroom door. "Kook! The car is ready!" Jin shouts and his voice gets progressively quieter suggesting he hadn't even finished his sentence before plodding off.

Kitten starts getting excited, bouncing a little in her heels. "Careful kitten." I say standing up and trying to stop her breaking her neck before she practically skipped off to the door. "Woah, woah, hold up." I grab her hand just in time and spin her back into my arms. I look down on her and she looks up at me with those killer cute eyes.

"Now kitten, I don't need to remind you about the rules for tonight do I?" She shakes her head quickly as I raise my eyebrows. "Are you sure?" I question again as I let my hand slip further and further down her back before giving her ass a squeeze. She whines and squirms making me chuckle. "Ok let's go." I say grabbing my gun from the side and tucking it in my dress pants. She starts bouncing out the room like before and I follow along.

"Kitten stop running, your knife is gonna fall out." She slows down at my warning and turns around, waiting for me to catch up. Good girl. I take her hand in mine as I get to her and we carry on down the halls. We descend the stairs and I'm careful to be sure that kitten has one hand on the rail and one holding on to me. We ain't starting the night with a hospital trip.

"You ready sweet-pea?" Namjoon says waiting at the door with her coat in his hands. She waddles over to him and slips her arms into her coat. "Yeah. I'm ready." She squeals in excitement. This is unusual for her to be excited to go out in public while in little space. I guess she trusts me more then I think she does.

"What you smiling at kook?" Taehyung nudges my arm with a questioning look. "Nothing Hyung. Just my little girl." I pull her close and encourage her out the front door towards the car. "Bye joonie! Bye Tae!" She calls as they watch us go off and wave her goodbye. "Seatbelt stays on this time, right kitten?" I say making her giggle. Naughty little girl last time decided she was gonna scare the shit out of daddy and poke her body out the window to pet a dog in the car next to us.

She smiles and bites her lip as she sways her legs to the beat of the radio. I place my hand on her thigh where it belongs and she gives a cheeky smile the chance to show on her face. What the hell has gotten into her? She has eyes that shout 'I have something planned'. It's slightly scaring me. I'm sure whatever it is it's harmless but damn if she starts getting out of line i will not hesitate to take her straight back to my bedroom where I can pound some sense into her. Quite literally.

Her hands grasp at mine on her and she gives a gentle push. I look at her questioningly in the corner of my eye. She looks up at me with those daring eyes and moves my hand closer to her knee. I squint my eyes and move my hand back to its original position. But that effort was only to be pushed back down again. Is she teasing me? Pushing my buttons for a reaction?

"Kitten" I warn taking my hand up even further so my finger skims across her panties. She lets out a little squeal but tries to push my hand away again. She is smiling. I know she is teasing me. Damn girl knows how to make me mad. I squeeze her thigh tighter as I take a turn on the road. She holds onto my wrist as I begin playing with her heat. I press on her clit through her panties and enjoy the moan that follows. "Not pushing me away now, huh pet? Is daddy's little slut wanting to play?" She grinds her hips onto my hand, relishing in the friction for a second until I notice what she is doing. She moans at the lack of touch as I pull my hand away.

"Kittens made it clear that she doesn't want daddy's hand on her. So it won't." She pouts and tries to get my attention. "B-but... I-I". "But nothing." I tease as she attempts to sit still.

We finally pull up to the restaurant car park and I switch off the engine. Kitten goes to open the door but I lock it just in time. She looks back at me worriedly. She should be worried. I clear my throat and hold out my hand. "Panties. Off. Now." I say as her eyes widen. "You know the drill, love." She swallows but nods submissively as she slides her hand up her dress and pulls off the tiny little fabric I newly brought for her. She nervously places them in my hand. They were damn soaked. "Kitten really got excited didn't she?" I tease as she pushes her thighs close together.

I give a tug on her arm and she knows instinctively to get onto my lap. She attempts to straddle me but I stop her quick by pushing her hips to face the other way. She shivered as my hot breath hit the back of her neck. I took her neck in my hand and pushed her head back to get a better look at her. I let my breath fan her ear and whisper "open those legs for daddy." Like the obedient little slut for daddy she is, she spreads them just enough for me to reach my hand in and feel her core. "Cold?" I tease as I had purposefully put the air con on towards her heat. She squirmed but I held her neck tighter and pulled her legs open wide to tease her more. I traced my middle finger slowly around her opening and took in the heated mess that was my little toy. "The collar is coming on." I say pulling it out my pocket and fastening it around her neck. "And the toy is going in" I continue as she hums at the feeling of my hand back on her core. She pulsed under my touch and I quickly slid the small toy inside her before I got her anymore soaked. "P-please." Oh no. She ain't pulling the guilt card out now. I pull her hair back as far as it would go and slap her pussy, the feeling of her wetness on my hand making me even more excited. "Now you listen here kitten. You tease daddy, daddy teases you back ten times worse. You hear? Daddy would like nothing more then to dick you down right now so don't fucking try me." She swallowed. "Answer daddy." I demand. "Yes daddy." She whispers. "Good now let's go in. We are already 20 minutes late."...