Part 66

//Thank you for your comments guys. I slept it off so I'm fine now :) I'm just gonna take the next few days slow so sorry if I'm updating an hour late or something. However here is a longer chapter for you guys x //

"Oh you think you can beat me?" Daddy shouts as Jin begins gathering a few pillows. He completely brushes off Koo's question and involves me in whatever this is. "Hey y/n, you gonna help me out?" He chucks me a pillow as he speaks and I get to my feet. "No no no." Jungkook starts. "Kitten's on my side. Ain't that right?" He pokes, getting ready to tackle Jin. "Ummm. No I'm on my own side actually." I correct, swiftly hitting Jin on the back of the head. He dramatically falls the floor and rolls around in pretend pain. "No please!" He begs as I hit him again and again while daddy laughs.

I pull away after a few seconds and turn to daddy. "Oh no" he whispers running away from me as I chase him around the room. "Come let me hit you!" I whine as he is a lot faster then me. "You're just scared because I always win." He stops in his tracks suddenly. "Oh really?" Ok now it's my turn to run. I take off back the way I came, towards Jin who was still sat on the floor. "Got you!" He shouts while tackling me to the ground and letting Koo get to me. I squeal as I can't escape from his tickles. "Who's winning now?" He teases.

I can barely breath at all over my laughs and after a few kicks to the chest, daddy had stopped torturing me. They both laughed as I lay defeated on the floor. "This isn't fair. You cheated." I pout, making Koo pull me up to lean on the couch behind. "Yeah whatever, looser" he teases. "Hey!" I yell punching his arm off me.

He pulls me close again and I give up the struggle to be set free. "Damn cutie." He says kissing my forehead. I yawn as he rocks me slowly in his arms. "Ok I'm out of here. I'll be asleep in my room if you need me." Jin says getting up from the floor. "Yeah, it's time for bed now for all of us. Ain't that right kitten?" Daddy questions as I rub my eyes and nod.

I wave good bye to Jin as he leaves the room and daddy picks me up. He gets one of the guards to tidy up the pillows and he takes me up the stairs quickly with my teddy in one hand. "Daddy" I ask quickly as we almost reach the bedroom. "I wanna check on Jackson." He stops walking and places me down with a tired sigh. "Ok kitten, just don't be long. I'll be waiting, you got that?" I nod and give him a tight squeeze as a hug then wonder off towards the other room with my teddy.

I knock gently and whisper "Jackson". There was silence for a second before the door cracked open a little and Jackson pokes his head out. "Sweetheart? What are you doing up so late?"

"I wanted to check you were doing ok." I reply holding tight onto the bear. He opens the door a little more and takes my hand to guide me in and sit me down on the bed. "I miss him." My voice cracks a little. "Me too sweetheart." He sighs as we sit in each other's arms. "You can't leave me sweet pea." He starts. "I can't live without you near by. And I know you will want to move away with Jungkook in the future but you gotta promise to keep in touch. I can't loose anyone else." His voice was soft and low. "I won't leave you Jackson. Never ever." I assure him as I move the hair from out his face.

"You got all the men here wrapped around your finger don't you sweetie." He says making me giggle. "Mmhum" I agree and pull away with a gentle smile. "You should go get some rest. It's been a long week pumpkin." I nod and rub my eyes one last time. "Night Jackson." He kisses my cheek. "Night sweetie" he finishes as I stand and wave before leaving him to himself.

I pace back down the hallway, almost tripping over in exhaustion but just about make it while avoiding falling. I see Koo sat in bed under the covers checking his phone. His eyes snap to me when the click of the door closing behind me sounds out. "Teeth then bed little one." He orders softly while leaning over and putting his phone on charge.

I quickly go wash my face and brush my teeth before changing into something more sleepable in and jumping onto the bed next to daddy. He immediately pulled me close and tucked me in as if I were a crazy person and he was a straight jacket, locking me in place. He was quick to close his eyes but something was stopping me. Every time I would go to rest, my vision flashed with Bambam's face. His sweet loving face that used to wake me up in the morning, tuck me in at night and help keep me in check. I didn't get to say good bye. I need to say good bye.

"Go to sleep kitten." Koo groans pulling me even closer. I nod and close my eyes, gritting my teeth as I see those images again and again. So much for me being tired...