Part 36

Daddy went straight into the living room and placed me down on the couch infront of the tv. He switched on the screen and handed me the remote before crouching down infront of me. 'I'll be back in a few minutes ok kitten? Daddy has something to sort out. Be a good girl and stay in here ok? Don't leave this room otherwise daddy will be cross ok?'

I nod obediently as he speaks causing him to kiss my forehead and caress my cheek with his thumb before leaving. I rub my fingers along the leather couch with one hand as the other flicks through the channels on the tv, my legs swinging at the same time. I wonder what Koo is up to. Maybe he is with Hobi. I like Hobi, he is funny.

I finally find a channel with a Disney film on and hum along to the song playing. I was so eager for daddy to come back that at every noise that came from the hallway made, my gaze snaps to the door. I hear footsteps! Is Koo back? Nope just a worker. I don't like all these scary people wondering around the house. Especially when they come and sit down on the couch near me like this man did.

He had dark hair and looked a little older then Jin is but kind of aged from smoking. He had that 'been through the garbage for food' kinda look which confused me. He looked far too dirty to be one of daddy's workers. His bloodshot eyes made me nervous so I try to ignore him.

'I'm Marcus, what's your name little one?' he spoke out of no where. 'I-I'm Y/N'. I tried to be polite like Koo would want me to be so I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He smirked as he took my hand in his. 'Gosh boss sure did get a little cutie didn't he?' He cooed making me blush. 'Y-You think I'm cute?' I ask fiddling with my fingers. 'You sure are' he winked as he answers. He's weird.

'You want anything?' He asks as I try to focus back on the movie. He must have heard my tummy rumble that echoed in the room. 'A snack maybe?' Food does sound nice. I nod my head as he gives a toothy grin. I thought he would get something and bring it to me so when his aged hands came to pick me up I was a little surprised. What is he doing?

Oh no. He is taking me out the room. B-but daddy said don't leave the room. No no no. Daddy is gonna be mad. 'N-no. P-put me down!' I try and wriggle out his grip as my breathing increases. 'No!' I shout again but he just ignores me. 'Get off me!' I yell and scratch at his hands to try and get him off. It's too late. I'm out of the room and daddy is gonna be mad. No! No! I don't like this.

Tears trickle down my face as I result to screaming. 'Kitten?!' I hear shouted from upstairs as we enter the hallway where the stairs start. Daddy is gonna be mad. What do I do? I cry more. That's all I can do in my panic. 'Get your fucking hands off her!' He shouts as he storms down the stairs.

Finally, I feel his grip loosen enough for me to wriggle out of. I can barely see with my tears streaming down my face as I run to daddy, my arms instantly wrapping around his waist. 'What the fuck did you do to her?!' His angry tone made me ten times more worried.

'P-please don't be mad at me daddy!' I sob through my crying as I bury my face deep into his T-shirt. 'Tell daddy what happened princess' His tone changed more soft and authoritative. 'I-I was i-in the room w-when he c-came in and s-spoke to me. Don't be mad daddy! He took me out t-the r-room. I-I p-promise I d-didn't go o-out it-t on my own.'

There was a gap where only my sobs could be heard. 'Let me get this straight' his harsh tone scared me. Daddy is mad. Very mad. 'You spoke to my girl. Picked her up with your filthy hands and took her out the living room without her permission?' Out of the corner of my eye I see him nod. 'Yes boss' he whispers looking at his feet...