Part 31

//Just a note to say that your comments and votes really mean a lot to me and I will try and post more for you guys//

There was silence as I watched my little get very nervous. 'You know what I think kitten-' I leaned closer and held onto her jaw so she couldn't escape my breath from fanning her ear. 'I think you don't have anything on underneath' I growled lowly and I felt the heat surge on her skin as she turned red.

I lifted her skirt slowly, giving her every opportunity to stop me. I peaked under the fabric to check my theory and I knew, as soon as my eyes met her bare core that was hidden tightly behind her clenched thighs that I had reached my limit. I let out a sigh as she began to stutter. 'I-I forgot t-them. I-I w-was in a r-rush a-and-' I shushed her gently even though I wanted to spank her so bad.

She swallowed and stopped speaking.

Y/N POV
I'm screwed! Koo is mad. Very mad and I'm sat here with no panties on. How could I forget them? That's like the one thing you don't forget! I guess in my heated excitement, I didn't notice the ...cold breeze? I don't know but I do know I'm dead. He looks so scary yet attractive. The way he coughed harshly once trying to itch the anger from his throat that sounded more like a growl. The way he pushed me onto my chair further and reached to do up my belt. I felt my legs shake as he returned his hands to the keys and steering wheel. The push of the car as he practically floored the gas pedal and gripped onto the steering wheel sent me backwards. I could hear the leather pull under his grip and his fingers were practically white. He didn't speak and I was too scared to say something that would make him more angry.

I'm pretty sure we are heading for his house but he seems to be taking a slightly different route. Which is weird. My stomach tightened as he swirved around a corner and into the woods which surrounded his house. He's not gonna kill me is he?

He pulled up suddenly into a little road that looked like no one had been here in years. We had only been driving for 4 minutes so it shocked me a little when he ordered 'get in the back'. I hesitated but after a very stern and loud 'now!' I knew if I didn't obey him I was going to be punished even more.

I crawled through the seats into the middle of the car and sat down. I was nervous when he turned off the engine and got out the car. He slammed the door shut making me flinch and practically ran to the boot where he rummages around for a few seconds. He slams it shut just like before and walks around to the door leading to the middle where I was. I back up as far as I can as he pulls open the door and jumps in. The dark look in his eyes was enough to tell me I was royally fu-...