Part 10

'Tae, Jimin, Yoongi we are going! Are you ready?!' I say as me and   Y/N run into the living room hand in hand ready and excited to hurt the monster. We hear some 'yeah's and some 'coming's before the three of them enter.

'How is the little angel doing.' Y/N death glares the sh*t out of Taehyung as I chuckle and pull her close. 'He thinks he knows what he is doing and it's funny how pathetic he looks' she whispers in my ear making me laugh louder.

'What did I do?' He says confused. 'She isn't in little space you idiot. Oh and I would be careful what you say to her, she's a dangerous one.' I say making her smirk as to say 'See this is a man who knows how to handle both my sides.'

We jump in my car and she is so adamant on driving that i can't help but let her. At first she drives pretty well but then her speed increases dramatically causing yoongi to stick his head out the window and scream in glee.

We are all laughing as we screech round the corners as she follows the satnav I put on for her. Her care free smile makes me warm inside as she seems so happy about living life on the edge like this.

The move I stare, the more I realise her adult space is just the female version of me. My thoughts are cut off by us screeching to a hault. 'Good driving luv', 'that was awesome' and 'she is so much better then kook' were just a few of the things I heard coming from the boys.

I try to be jealous and angry but I can't help but smile and laugh at how she is already adored by the guys. She truly is amazing.

She gets out of the car and stretches her arms a little as if she was preparing for a fight. I'm almost scared for Kai and what the hell she is gonna do to him.

I grab her hand and pull her inside my warehouse with the boys following. I open the door Kai is behind and his eyes squint at the rush of light. I could sense my girl getting excited so I pull her close and whisper 'go have fun kitten'.

She proceeds to go to the table full of various weapons and picks up the staple gun and a hammer. Just seeing her standing infront of him with emotionless eyes yet a huge grin on her face made me a little hard.

I lean back on the wall trying to play it cool as she rips the tape off from his mouth. He groans as she pulls his head back to look at her in the eyes by his hair. She laughs and swiftly hits his hand with the hammer using all her strength, earning a mind bending scream and a cringe worth crunch. She sits down on his lap as his tears and screaming continue.

'So how have you been kai?' She says flinging one arm around him. He remains silent, letting out only harsh quick breaths. 'Nothing to say huh?... well then *she stands up* let me speak then. I spent 5 miserable and torturous months under your control. And giving me drugs to suppress my real adult side... what a f*cking dick move.'...