Part 51

My little starts to walk away from the body laid on the floor, the guards and Jackson. She almost jumped out her skin when her eyes caught on me. But soon her soft eyes disappeared and a small cheeky smirk spread across her lips. 'There's my naughty little girl' I coo as she approaches me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. She giggles as I bury my face into her neck. 'You do some crazy things to me kitten.' I run my bottom lip along her skin before continuing. 'God you made me so worried when I heard you went in on your own.' Her small hands grip onto my shoulders as she enjoys my touch. 'But nothing is getting you out of a punishment later for that stunt you pulled earlier.' She giggles and nibbles on my ear.

'You think this is funny kitten?' I question. 'Real funny' she teases into my ear. I give a quick spank to her ass making her squeak and jump at the sudden action. 'You won't be giggling later, naughty girl.' She simply nods before resting her head on my chest.

'You look stunning kitten. Did I tell you that?' I coo trying to lighten the mood. She looked so fed up with being here until I said that. Her eyes sparkle as she smiles. 'You think?' She asks softly, looking down at her dress and readjusting the fabric a little. 'Mmm' I hum licking my lips and admiring the sight in-front of me.

'Come on let's go to the hall, you've got to meet my father.' Her blushed cheeks die down a little as I pull away and take her hand in mine. She nods and I can't help but admire her fierce persona as she walks beside me like the queen she is. She makes me want to bow down to her and beg on my knees for her attention. I like it when she has her full attention on me. But that's difficult when everyone wants her as much as I do.

I squeeze her hand just as we enter the grand hall again and it went a little quiet just like it had when kitten walked in on her own before. I don't like all these eyes on her but now is the best opportunity to mark my territory. I pull her in by the waist and guide her forward through the shocked crowd.

I feel rich. Well atleast more rich then I did before now that she is by my side. Nothing is more valuable then kitten by my side. People are scared now. I know it. I can smell it. We both had powerful gangs when we weren't together and now that we are, we may seem quite threatening to others.

'Father' I get his attention away from the bar. He turns around and he offers one of his welcoming and kind smiles that he only really shows to family. 'Y/N, my sweet pea.' He practically shouts while pulling her into a hug. She smiles back, not sure whether to be okay with being suffocated. 'Ok father enough.' I sigh pulling her back into my arms but he keeps a hold of one of her hands. 'Call me dad, my love' he says holding onto her with both hands. She smiles and bows a little. I know she's just trying to be polite like a good girl but I honestly wouldn't be mad if she shook him off of her.

'So dad how is business in Japan?' I change the subject in hopes that he will leave my kitten alone and free from his over enthusiastic personality torture. 'It's been good. Money going out is smaller then money coming in. Same old same old.' I grab a drink for me and my little while listening to him.

Her eyes light up when she takes the glass from my hand. 'However' he continues. 'The Storm Gang, they've been causing some trouble and have moved base camp here. Which is why I came to this thing, so I could see you and get your help.' Just as I thought shit was quietening down and I had time for just kitten, then this gang's gotta show up and ruin it...