Part 39

//Hiya! Just a question. I'm working on a few other stories atm in my drafts and was wondering if you guys had a preference about what the theme is eg mafia or supernatural etc. And do you care if they arnt bts related. I kinda like the idea of creating my own characters so let me know if you guys want that or would read it XXX//

'Ahh Y/N! Come sit down sweet pea' Jin chimes as he starts serving up food on a plate. I pull out a chair and sit her comfortably on my knee. Her eyes widen in delight at the plate of food and she immediately starts scooping up the food on her fork. 'Slow kitten. That's a good girl.' I coo trying to calm her feeding frenzy. 'So what have you got planned for the rest of the day? We have a meeting in 2 hours but other then that you're free.' Namjoon asks as we watch my little. I think we are stuck. Especially me. I physically can't help but stare at her when she is around. I feel my whole body and soul drift to her direction.

'Once kitten has finished eating, we are going to have a chat for a bit.' I start, referring back to the plan to set out some rules. 'And then we are going to watch a movie later. How does that sound?' I was asking kitten but Taehyung came bouncing through the door with Jimin and answered instead. 'Yes, movie night in the living room!' My little giggles as I let out an aggravated sigh. 'I wasn't speaking to you Tae.' I spit making my little snuggle up onto my lap to try and calm me down. She runs her sweet little fingers through my fringe and smiles as she messes up the style. I can't even be mad at her. She is too damn precious.

'You done sweetheart?' I ask as she takes one last sip of her drink. She nods and waved a goodbye to the boys as I stand up. They melt at her actions. Namjoon has always wanted to be a dad and Y/N is the closest thing to a child that has been in the house so I see why he and the others like her so much.

Her hands grasp at my shoulders as she pulls herself onto my back and wraps her legs around me from out of no where. 'Go' she commands while giggling and wrapping her arms tightly around me. Oh she wants to play now does she? I speed towards the stairs as she screams in glee and almost loses her grip. I race round the hallways and take a moment to just enjoy being with my girl.

I don't ever want this to end but her grip isn't strong enough for anymore so I pull her back around and place her down. 'Nooo' she whines making grabby hands for me to pick her up again. 'Princess you're going to hurt yourself if we do more. Plus you have just eaten and I don't feel like cleaning up the consequences of that.' She pouts. Be strong Jungkook. Don't give in. 'Come on' I offer out my hand which she takes and follows me close up the stairs and towards my bedroom.

I open my door and close it behind us. She leaps towards the bed and gets herself comfy on the sheets, a pillow squashed in between her arms as she hugs it tight. I sit down next to her and feel her body inch towards mine. She got closer and closer until she was leant on my arm and had her hands fiddling with mine once again. I liked the way her finger tips pressed down on my knuckles and followed the lines on my palms.

'So kitten.' She looks up at me as soon as I open my mouth. I can't tell if she is excited or nervous to be having this conversation. 'Let's start out easy, ok? Why don't we have a look at your old rule list huh?' She nods gently and paces towards her bag that had been put there earlier today. She drags the whole thing over the hard wood floor and places it at the bottom of my feet before looking up. It was a look for reassurance. She was scared and I'm not surprised but she must be comfortable enough to talk to me about this otherwise she wouldn't have asked me to be her daddy. Right?...