Part 37

// I was going to celebrate hitting 10k reads but we hit 12k before I could do so :))))) thank you guys so much!!!! Xxx//

'Princess, calm down now please. Slow you breathing just like daddy. See in and out slow.' He bent down to my eye level and tried to help me through my panic attack. It was a common thing since my previous poor treatment.

He looked up at the Marcus guy while still holding me close in his arms. 'You gave her a fucking panic attack! You know her last caregiver was Kai right? So of course she is going to be easily distressed and yet you still laid you fucking hands on her!' The vibrations of his anger ripple on my skin as I hide my face into his neck.

'Jungkook, calm down' Tae's voice arose from the small crowd of boys who had appeared from the kitchen. 'My girl! You touched my fucking girl!' He was getting more and more scary. 'Daddy' I whimper trying to get him to stop. 'D-Don't be mad at me daddy' I cry again.

'You see what you have done!' He shouts again. 'She is fucking terrified that I'm going to be mad at her because you couldn't fucking listen to her pleas to stop!' 'Kook! Give me Y/N' Tae demands, trying to take me away from the shouting that is making me more startled.

Daddy hands me over, seeing that me being here is just making it worse. 'Take her to the living room' he orders to then begin the shouting again. I sob into Tae's shoulder as the voices become more and more muffled, completely disappearing when the living room door closes behind us.

Tae sits down and cradles me on his lap as I chew on my sleeve. It had become a habit of mine whenever I was distressed and triggered. My PTSD always was worse when in little space for some reason. I guess I'm just more vulnerable. 'You're ok pumpkin, Kookie will be here soon when he has calmed down.' He cooed me gently but it wasn't the same as daddy's cradles. I want daddy. Only he can make me feel better when I'm like this.

I needed to feel his arms around me and his gentle breathes against my skin. I wanted him to kiss me sweetly and wrap me in blankets like a baby. 'T-Tae-ah, I-is Koo mad at me?' I ask as he pushes my hair back. 'Not at all little one. It wasn't your fault in the slightest. Now be a good girl for Koo and slow you're breathing.'

Daddy would want me to calm down so I will do that. I take deep breathes and wipe away my tears with the back of my sleeves, trying my best not to chew on it again but failing miserably.

The door opens followed by harsh footsteps into the room, making me flinch and snap my gaze to the figure stood by the door. Koo sighs heavily before flicking his head to the door while looking at Tae to signal for him to leave. He places me on the couch before getting up, leaving and closing the door behind him. As soon as the door clicked shut, Koo approached me at lightening speed before kneeling down infront of me and forcing my body against his in a tight embrace.

'My precious kitten' he cooed, swaying me in his arms as he sat down and placed me on his lap so my legs were in between his. 'He didn't hurt you did he? Huh love? Tell daddy what he did.' My tears started again. I didn't like that man and I knew from the start that he was gonna be weird and do something bad. I just wanted to sit in peace with my film but he had to come and force me out the room.

'H-he picked me up a-and wouldn't get off me' I sob while wiping at my sore red eyes. 'Daddy isn't mad at you kitten. It was all his doing.' I needed to hear that. I needed to know it wasn't my fault for once and I needed to hear that I wasn't being blamed or beaten for it. 'Such a good girl, calling for your daddy when you needed help. Such a good girl.' It was like he knew exactly what to say. He made me feel safe and secure, so much better then moments ago...