Part 42

After getting downstairs with my kitten, I decided to get a few snacks from the kitchen. 'Kitten, be a good girl and go get comfy in the living room for me. I will be back in just a second.' Her grip on my hand disappears as she nods and holds onto her bear and the blanket tightly. The way she skipped away through the hallway made me want to lock her up and protect her from the outside world. I'd do anything and everything to protect her, just as long as she is happy and safe, then I am too.

I head straight to the kitchen and start gathering a few things my little may like. Taehyung was minding his own business until he spoke up. 'I got a call that your father is going to be at the ball tomorrow.' God I almost forgot about the ball. I haven't seen my father in months and I'm sure he would like to see the little girl that has been melting my heart.

'Good, I'm sure he has a lot of news to tell me from over in Japan.' We leave together and go towards the living room as we speak. 'Oh and Tae make sure we have double the security tomorrow. I don't want kitten running about or anyone bothering her.' 'Of course boss' he replies as I open the door to see my little snuggled up on the couch with her teddy. I hear Tae audibly 'aww' at her and take a seat on one of the other couches with Jimin.

'Has kitten decided what we are watching?' I ask sitting next to her and guiding her onto my lap. 'This one!' She points to the screen where Netflix was displaying some cartoon. 'Ok kitten' I coo, lying down with her on top of me. She giggles as she rests her sweet little head on my chest and tucks her arms around me. I press play and make sure she is comfortable under the blankets before wrapping my arms around her. She seemed to completely relax for one of the first times since this morning as I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp.

The boys are being very good to put up with the cartoon film for her. And although Namjoon and Yoongi may be on their phones, they aren't complaining which is good. I feel my little's eyes start to close for longer periods of time as the film goes on. 'I think it's bed time for you sweetheart' I whisper as she buries her face into my shirt. I sit up as she straddles my hips and doesn't even fight with my hands that hold onto her ass. Gosh she really is tired.

The blanket falls to the floor as I stand up and let her legs wrap around me. 'Say goodnight to the boys, kitten' I whisper as she takes her face away from hiding in my warm neck. 'Night' she smiles gently at them while rubbing her eyes. The guys wished her a good night and a few waved as she did the same. I could hear the quick rush to get to the remote to change the film as soon as we left the room which made me laugh.

After getting up the stairs and entering my bedroom, I closed the door behind us before pulling back the covers and placing her down.  Her cheeks blushed as I started undoing my shirt and belt. I chuckle as I pull down my dress pants, leaving me just in my Calvins and her completely flustered. I would be doing some amazing things with her right now in those little red panties but I can tell she is just too tired to even process doing anything like that. I guess I can wait until the morning but I don't want to waste all her energy before the ball and the shopping I have planned.

I was about to get into bed before kitten reminded me she had to brush her teeth. I almost forgot about that. Thank god she is a good little girl and reminds daddy when he forgets. We quickly brush our teeth together and I help her wash her face before we return back to bed. Her small hands felt so cold so I placed them on my chest to try and warm them up. It took not even a few minutes for her to drift off in my arms and it took not long after for me to do the same with her gentle breath tickling my neck...

//I won't be able to update tomorrow because I have to go out and buy something for my mum's birthday:) sorry lol//