Part 41

//30k reads!!!! Thank you guys for sticking with me :)//

The meeting felt like a life time but finally I was free to go back to my kitten. God she wouldn't leave my mind the whole time. Her innocent eyes, her adorable giggle, her blushed cheeks. All of it was on my mind. What made it even more unbearable was the fact that I knew she would be naked in my shower. I wish I was there to wash her body and watch as she slipped on those red undergarments. To top it all off, she was going to be wearing my clothes.

I'm very curious as to which ones she chose. But so help me god, if she has nothing on when I get in, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stop myself.

Y/N POV
After a nice a warm shower, I had done what daddy said and got into the panties and bra. I can picture the dark lust full aura that filled his eyes when he had seen them in my hands. I go over to his draws and pry open the first one I saw. Ok not that one, that is just socks. 'Ohhh his tops' I mumble to myself as I pick out a plain white one to throw over my head. I stare at myself in the mirror next to his desk. Something is missing. Maybe I do want a pair of his socks. I pull out a black pair and snuggle my feet into them. The way they started to warm up my feet instantly made me smile. Ok I think that's enough.

I go to jump on the bed but before I can, a knock at the door surprises me. It was followed by the familiar low mumbling of Koo's voice. 'Kitten? You dressed?' He asked. I race to the door and open it to find him leaning on the wooden frame. His eyes immediately snapped onto me and traced all the way down my body then slowly up again. 'Damn kitten' he sighed. He sounded desperate for something. Was he mad at what I picked? I can change if he wants.

He finally drew his gaze away but it was only to grab me by the waist and to push me backwards just enough to close the door behind him. 'How was your shower kitten?' He asks almost trying to distract himself from something as he let go of me and walked over to his drawers. 'I-it was good. I got Hobi to help turn it on because I-I couldn't figure the dials out.' I fiddled with my fingers as he rummaged through some clothes. He simply nods as he paces back over to me and tucks some of my damp hair behind my ear. 'You must be cold in such little clothing.' He whispers after a hum. He drops down to one knee while simultaneously placing my hands on his shoulder. At first I was confused about what he was doing until he held out a pair of his shorts to step into. They were even longer then the top was so when he pulled them over my hips, it felt like I was wrapped in a blanket.

I pulled up the top just enough for him to tightened the draw strings and fasten a knot while keeping his gaze at the hem of my panties that poked out the sides. 'Such a little tease hm?' He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear and I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment. 'Daddy is finding it very difficult to not strip you bare and tongue you hard again.' God he makes me so nervous. His constant teasing, his comments and his gaze. They all made my heart race in my chest.

Jungkook POV
I enjoyed watching her get all flustered and fidgety after my comment. It was completely true though. I wanted to see her squirm and scream again. I felt like I could never get tired of hearing her moans or seeing her cum. But now isn't the time for that. It's movie time for kitten before bed and unfortunately the boys insisted on joining. At least she is with me. That is all that matters. But Hoseok better back off before he crosses the line. I'm glad he helped her with the shower but I would have rather been disturbed from my meeting to help her then hear about how much they get along.

I take out a blanket from the cupboard and guide my kitten out the bedroom and down to the lounge. Let's just hope she doesn't start acting up and teasing me again. I'm not in the mood for any games...