Part 12

We set off and I keep my hand on her thigh while she plays with my fingers. I'm guessing she is desperate to go into her little space because she played with my fingers a lot when she was.

'It's ok sweetheart, you're safe to go into little space you know.'  'No it's ok I can hold it. It'll be easier for me to speak to my gang in big space.' I give her a sad smile at her reply. I don't like the idea of her having to hide who she is but I'm not going to force her like Kai did.

We pull up to a big black gate which I'm assuming leads to her house. The gates are opened by the guards who spot her figure in the car. We drive in and I pull up in front of the house.

She jumps out the car excitedly and beckons me to get out as well

She jumps out the car excitedly and beckons me to get out as well. I do so and while I lock the car a man comes jogging out with his arms spread out wide. 'Y/N! Thank god you're back I can't stand Bambam any longer.' He hugs her tightly and a low growl escapes my mouth.

'Jungkook, this is Jackson. Jackson, this is Jungkook.' I go to politely shake his hand but his eyes widen and fill with hatred. I too grab my gun as he is the first to raise his. 'What the f*ck are you doing here?!' He shouts at me. Before I can answer my little answers for me. 'Jackson don't be like that, he helped me and has no intention of doing anything to harm us. Ok now but your gun down.' Jackson sighs and we both simultaneously put our guns away.

He death stares me but I ignore it as I stand by Y/N's side and pull her close by the waist. I smirk as he seems very agitated by me. 'I'm tired let's go inside, I have a lot to tell you Jackson. She walks ahead of us and we both follow behind trying not to beat the sh*t out of each other.

She slumps down on a couch in the living room as Bambam enters. 'Finally you're here! Jackson was being so mean to me.' He shouts jumping on the couch next to her as she laughs. 'So what happened?' Jackson asks as we both sit down as well.

She begins to explain exactly what Kai has been doing and drugging her with as well as how I had helped her while she was stuck in little space and that I let her kill Kai before coming here. 'Wait how long have you been in big space now?' Jackson asks very concerned. 'Um like 12 hours now.' She answers looking at her feet and playing with the bottom of her top's fabric.

'Aw sweetheart.' He says making her pout cutely but making me very angry hearing my nickname for her coming out of his mouth...