Part 76

As the car pulls up, kitten who was drifting off to sleep was shocked awake a little. "Shhh" I coo as she starts to panic a bit and look around out the windows. "We're home, kitten. It's ok." She nods and wraps her arms that are around my neck tighter. She didn't like the bright light either so she hid her face in my neck. It may have been sunny outside but that didn't stop it from raining.

One of my gaurds pulls open the van door and the workers rush out and into the house. I'll kick them out as soon as they have packed there stuff away but for now, it's good to have the extra protection in the case that anyone followed us. I stand up, kitten still in my arms and make sure to keep her fully under the umbrella another gaurd was holding for us.

She shivers in my arms so I quickly rush into the house. It was busy in the house. Workers everywhere, the boys scattered about trying to get things sorted. Namjoon was the closest so I call to him. "Get Jin up to my room now. Kitten is hurt." He nods and returns back to yelling orders while frantically searching for Jin hyung. I make my way up the stairs, dodging people as I go and being extra careful with kitten. As soon as we entered my bedroom I shut the door to escape from the noise. It felt so quiet compared to the last 24hours. It was like when you had been listening to loud music for hours and then suddenly paused it and think you have super hearing.

I pop kitten down on the bed and push back her hair from her face. She was too scared to do anything really so I was handed 'looking after her' duty. I like it though. I get to spend all my time and energy focusing on her which is all I ever wanted.

I take off her shoes and jacket for her and her first response was to grab onto her bear and hold it tight. "Kitten, let me see your face." She hid a little behind her bear and shook her head. She looked so tired and shaken up. I wanted to hug her close to me and help her but her body was retracted as if she didn't want to be touched.

There was a knock at the door before anything else could happen. Kitten looks up towards the door as if expecting a monster to walk in. Damn poor thing. "It's just Jin kitten." I turn to where the knock came from and call out "Come in." Jin hyung enters and his eyes immediately scan the room to land on my kitten.

I sit down next to my girl and pull the bear gently away from her face. Jin tried not to let his face show how shocked he is but it doesn't work. He opens up his first aid kit and starts asking questions. "Hey sweetheart, where are you hurt?" He speaks softly as he uses a wet cloth to wipe away some dried blood from her lip. "E-everywhere." That broke my heart. It really did. I swear she ain't leaving my side ever again...