Part 3

Jungkook POV
Very cautiously the adorable little crawls her way closer to my warm body where finally I can wrap my protective arms around her, smothering her in my coat. Her tears still haven't stopped so I stand us both up and sway her gently while cooing her. 'It's ok sweetheart, I'm here to protect you.' Her cute sniffles die down and I move her chin up carefully to get a better look at her features. 'Wow' I say lowly as I inspect her. She is so beautiful. The most beautiful. Too beautiful to be in this kind of setting in fact.

My workers look at me slightly weirdly and shocked because I have never shown such gentle actions towards someone before. I glare at them before they make the little one uncomfortable and they quickly look away and get on with their orders.

'I know you don't know me little one, but please let me get my doctor to take a look at your injuries. Is that okay princess?' She looks down again. She mumbles a 'yes' still in shock from everything. I guide her, still close to my chest, towards my black Lamborghini before opening the passenger side door and sitting her down. I help her with her seatbelt then run around to the drivers seat.

As we start to make our way towards my house, she tears up again. 'Why are you crying princess?... what's wrong?' I ask softly and place my hand on her thigh in order to trace circles on her skin with my thumb. 'M-my daddy h-hurt me *cries even more* H-he doesn't l-love m-me!' She unconsciously places her hand in mine, squeezing it for comfort.

'Listen sweetheart, I promise, you will never see that horrible man ever again. I won't let him or anybody else hurt you anymore.' She nods gently but I spot her trying to fight off her little space. I pull to the side of the road and look into her eyes. 'Don't hide from me little one... I know it's hard at the moment but you don't need to be someone you are not.'

She squeezes her face fighting her inner demons. I pull her close and sit her on my lap in order to cradle her in my arms. It takes not even two minutes for her to fall asleep. I'm not surprised to be honest. She looked as if she hadn't slept well in weeks and based off how light she is, she obviously hasn't been fed properly either. I gently place her back on her seat, put her seat belt on for her and use my spare jumper as a pillow for her to lean on.

We set off again in the car and she is so deeply asleep that not even the sound of honking cars bothered her. Even though I'm driving, I swiftly get my phone out my pocket and tell Siri to call Namjoon hyung.
'Hey, did u get the money?' My older brother answers the phone with, curious to whether he should be happy or preparing to go kill Kai. 'Not exactly.'...