Part 28

She approaches me just like I instructed and stops infront. She looks down at my feet as she rocks back and forth on her heels. I lean back on the counter trying to figure out what has her so giddy. I take her jaw into my hand and force her to look up at me. Her innocent and desperate eyes made me want to take her pants off all over again. 'What's wrong my sweetheart?' I pause as she fidgets a little more. 'You didn't touch yourself did you kitten?' Her cheeks tint red as she shakes her head gently. That's a shame. I wanted a reason to punish her.

Y/N POV
'So what is it, angel?' He asked pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I was horny as hell but I wasn't going to tell him that. I've never been good at being patient or controlling my excitement especially with him. So when he left me all wound up like that and forbid me from touching myself, I was stuck. I crave him so bad but I'm not going to make him think that I'm some in able of controlling myself little girl. I shrug my shoulders trying to play off my racing thoughts but he seems to not want to let it slide.

He tuts which makes me nervous. With a tight grip on my hips, he pulls me close to him and turns us to trap me in between him and the counter. 'You know, kitten. I'm very good at knowing when people are lying and I also deal with liars very seriously.' His growly tone wasn't enough to distract me from how close his crotch was to mine. 'Don't make me fuck it out of you little one.' He whispers letting a hand trail upwards towards the bottom of my breasts, his thumb gently grazing the bottom of them.

This is really not helping but luckily the gods where on my side. 'Kook, Jackson wants to speak to you and your car is ready.' Jimin says. Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh which warms my face as he pulls away. 'I'll be there in a minute' he says very agitated. After being left alone again, he speaks up. 'You listen closely kitten. I want you to get a bag in your room and pack all you essential things like your phone, charger, tooth brush and all of your little gear ok? All of it. Imagine your coming for a sleepover, that's the kind of stuff you will need. Once finished, I want you to go out into the drive way and sit in the passenger seat of my car. Hoseok will be out there to show you which one. You got that?'

He spoke quickly and authoritatively. It was hot and made it even harder for me to concentrate. 'Can Koo get a kiss before you go?' He says making me giggle and nod. He leans in and places his soft lips upon mine. It was just a quick peck but soon turns more passionate when he pokes his tongue into my mouth. It fills my mouth and he seems to love the dominance of controlling the actions...