Part 69

After hanging up on Koo, I looked up for a near by hotel. I'm not in the mood to see him or speak to him so I'm going to stay away for a few days. Maybe then will I be able to truly process this whole situation. As I scroll through a booking website, I lean against the bike. Damn this is peaceful. Nice and quiet. My brain almost feels like it's switching off. For once it isn't screaming, just qu-

—————————————————
"Wakey wakey" an older man's voice sounds and scratches at my ears. I groan as I hold my heavy head that pounded with every breath I took and every move I made. I pushed myself off the cold floor I was laid on and finally opened my eyes. Everything was a blur. A burning yellow and black blur. But after a few blinks and shakes of the head I could see a bit better. "There she is!" The man happily announced as I glared.

"You were out for hours little girl." Ew. I didn't like that name. Kia used to call me little girl. It made me cringe. "Who the hell are you people?" My dry throat spits as I look around at the rather ugly looking men in the room. There was one woman but she seemed a little preoccupied touching up one of the said men.

"We are the storm gang darlin" he somehow made a cute nickname sound disgusting and patronising. "We've been having a little argument with your man and his gang." A little argument? Last time I checked Kook blew them up on his mission. What the hell have I got to do with this though?

"Look little girl, you just gotta do as we say and when we get what we want, you can go. Simple." Me obeying orders? Doesn't sound too simple. I'm not good at that. Never have been, never will be.

He huffs out, pulling a cigarette between his lips and searching his pockets for a lighter. "Take her to the cell. Be as rough as you want. She needs to look a little battered for tomorrow." He spoke to his men. Wait what? Tomorrow? What's happening tomorrow?

The rather tall and muscular men started approaching me, aiming to grab for my shoulders. Uh oh.

Jungkook POV
"What's the fuck do you mean she ain't there?!" That was it. That was the last straw to send me into a panicked frenzy. After kitten hung up I got my men to go to where her phone was located but she ain't there. "Fuck" I yell as my muscles tense. They got kitten. They got my baby. Mine! I thought I had a few weeks at least before they attacked again but obviously I was wrong.

"Get everyone! I don't fucking care! Get everyone!" I shout through the echoing halls at my workers. It's 3 am and I don't care who is sleeping. They are getting over here and we are getting kitten back now. "Kook. You gotta relax. We don't know they took her." Namjoon tries to settle the tense air but he's pissing me off more and more. "Of course they fucking did! Goddamn I should have locked her up. Chained her to the damn bed. I knew this was gonna happen."

I'm loosing my cool real bad. I don't mean what I say. Of course I wouldn't lock her up but in this moment right now, I would do anything to get her safe in my arms again. I swear as soon as I see those small brained fuckers, I'm killing them. I don't care about safety no more. I don't care about money. I care about kitten!...