Part 7

'Hey little one.' Tae says in a friendly tone while approaching her. She suddenly seems a little nervous and tucks her body behind my strong arm. She plays with my fingers nervously. 'It's ok sweetheart he won't hurt you.' She nods and peeks out at my hyung from behind my arm.

'What's your name princess?' Taehyung asks her. 'I-I'm Y/N' she says politely holding out her trembling hand for him to shake. He does so and coos at her. 'You're such a good girl aren't you?' She nods frantically warming up to him. I can't help but feel a little jealous.

'You need to reward her every time she does something you like. Remember to use nicknames. She'll like that.' He says to me.

'I'm guessing she is aged around 7 so there isn't any need for pacis or anything like that and she should be able to care for herself independently with things like showering and going to the bathroom. However always keep an eye out because little space is sometimes very unpredictable.'

He speaks softly around my little as if he hasn't single handedly killed hundreds. I guess I'm going to have to be like that too but it shouldn't be too difficult.

'Oh and before I leave, remember to set a list of rules that will be easy for her to understand and follow. And along with that, the list of punishments.'

Y/N carries on playing with my fingers as she doesn't pay attention to what Tae is saying and I find it adorable. She giggles as she traces her fingers along the tattoos on my arm.

'Ok' I finally reply to Tae. 'Say goodnight to Tae sweetheart.' I say as softly as possible. 'Night night Tae oppa.' She says cutely and starts to wave her hand as he disappears out the door.

Before I can say anything else she gives off a silent yawn trying to keep it in to not be rude. 'You're tired aren't you little one?' I ask as she shakes her head yet still rests her weight on my chest that is now in front of her.

The low chuckle I give off causes a gentle vibration to radiate through her which seems to calm her even more. I pick her up and tuck her under the covers. I kiss her forehead and she immediately falls asleep.

I spend a few minutes keeping an eye on her to make sure she is ok and then go off quietly to my office. I log onto my warehouse security cameras and see my men have put Kai tied up in a room for me tomorrow. Gosh the ways I want to hurt this man.

I carry on with various bits of paperwork I have to sort out with regarding deals with companies and other gangs. I was about to turn off my laptop when I hear a frightened scream. 'Koo! W-where are y-you?!'

I hear the sobs get louder. 'I'm here luv!' I see a small figure run into the room and into my embrace. 'What happened? Why are you crying?'...