Part 33

//another kinky chapter for you guys ;) and a double update cos you guys make me happy//

He winks while standing to his feet which makes my heart shake in my chest. He goes to sit on the seat next to me with his legs spread wide and a prominent tent in his trousers. 'I-I need panties' I say trying to look in the back for my bag. 'No you don't little one.' 'B-bu-'. 'We aren't done just yet.' He interrupted while leaning back on the chair. 'Get on your knees.' He pointed to the floor infront of his spread legs.

Jungkook POV
Her flushed cheeks and post-cum look made me want to fuck her so bad. She obeyed my command and got on her knees in front of me. I took her shakey hands in mine and placed them on the buckle of my belt. 'You go at your own pace now baby. You're in control... within reason'. Her little devil smile left as soon as I gave her a stern look that shouted 'behave'.

Her tiny fingers fiddle with the buckle as I start to become impatient. My erection was starting to ache against the fabric of my tight jeans which was very uncomfortable. Eventually she finally undid the belt and my trousers. She pulled them down a little and my cock throbbed at the freedom it had when she tugged on my boxers. I let out a groan as she just stared at it. 'Kitten' my threatening tone snapped her out of it and her tiny hands went to hold the base of my cock. 'I-I don't know what to do d-daddy' she spoke up. Her cuteness does crazy things to me. She is so innocent yet dangerous at the same time which makes me want her even more. 'Move your hands little one' I cooed and began to pull back her hair out of her face. She shyly began to move her hands up and down.

I wanted to just shove her mouth on my cock already but judging by her actions in little space, she isn't too used to this kind of thing. She isn't a virgin but I wouldn't be surprised if she had only had a few sexual experiences. She for sure hadn't ever been mouth f*cked so I won't go too hard. That is if she doesn't start teasing me.

Without having to say anything, she places her soft and plump lips around my tip. She sucked a little and let her spit lubricate my shaft. Just that was enough to make me want to pound into her. She pushed my cock further into her mouth while sucking gently. 'What a good girl' I praise as she begins to bob up and down on me. God was she good at this. She may be inexperienced but it was like her mouth was perfectly made to sit around my cock. I wonder, if her mouth is this good then how good will her pussy feel? On that note, her small gag brought my attention back to her. 'Take it kitten, that's it'. She seemed to react to the praises. Almost like they encouraged and excited her to do more.

I watch as her cute little face concentrates on my cock, working away like a good little girl. It was one of the most difficult things trying not to buck my hips up to get in her mouth more but I promised myself I would go easy on her and I definitely didn't want to scare her away. 'I-I'm going to cum kitten. God I can't last long with you on me like that.' I was losing control of myself.

I came hard and she let me ride it out in her mouth. What a pretty sight it was to see a bit of my cum and her spit dribbling out her as she pulled away. 'You swallowed it huh kitten?' She nods as I wipe her mouth with my thumb and push it into her mouth for her to suck clean. 'What a good girl you are' I say lifting her up onto my leg to sit on. I leaned back in the seat to catch my breath and I pulled her to rest on my chest where her little hands went to keep her balance on my pecs. She is so cute the way she tucks her face into my warm neck...

//I was wondering if you guys could checkout my apocalypse Taehyung story called Aftermath. I hate to promote myself but I enjoyed writing it and it has longer chapters but not many reads x//