Part 22

My little girl proceeds to fight off the crowd by herself. She looked so professional and knew exactly what she was doing. The way she killed was relentless and quick. However she looked more and more numb as time went on. Almost as if she had slipped into this third space where there was just... nothing. No feeling, no emotion and no ability to stop.

She holds me tighter and looks away from the screen as if repulsed with herself. I however can't take my eyes away. It's now at the bit where I arrive and she snaps into little space. Yoongi stops the video leaving us all shocked at how just one girl could kill all those people and only get away with a bruise.

'Well that explains what happened but why did they target her?' I ask the two men who were supposed to protect her. They shrug their shoulders as I sit down on a leather chair in the room and place my little on my lap. She bites on her bottom lip and plays with her fingers. I try to catch her gaze but she keeps moving her eyes away. 'Sweetheart?... Is there something you're not telling us?' I question her odd behaviour. Her eyes water and her mouth parts to speak but nothing comes out. She looks around at all the gazes that jabbed at her from the boys. They weren't intentionally intimidating but I could feel her become more and more panicked. Whatever she had to say, she didn't want to share in-front of all my men.

'Everyone out' I order making the men confused. 'I said out!' They all quickly leave, not questioning my authority. When the door is closed behind Yoongi, I look back to my little's scared face. 'What is it that you're hiding little one?' I ask tucking her still damp hair behind her ear.

'T-they were Kai's men' she says sniffing and wiping her tears with the back of her top's sleeve. ''Are you sure sweetheart? I doubt they would return for revenge especially if someone else got his position in whatever gang he was involved in. Unless... they wanted something else...' she becomes even more fidgety with her actions. 'Princess?' I ask becoming a little agitated that she is hiding something from me. I pull her legs up onto my lap so she straddles me. 'What do you have to tell Kook?' I inquire her while holding firmly on her ass that lays above my crotch. I trace my thumb on the flesh to make sure she knows I'm not intending to be threatening towards her. 'H-he w-was going to... sell me' she bursts out in tears after finally letting the information spill from her mouth. Her head crashes down onto my shoulder, seeking comfort which makes my hands automatically enclose her body into a tight hug. She cries into my neck and stutters out more information. 'T-they c-came to collect me. T-that's why they were here'...