Part 88

//We all know this chapter is getting to the 21+ bit so skip this and the next part if you don't like these kinds of book sections :)//

I fiddled at my fingers as my nerves built. Koo stares me down and after a brief moment of silence, beckons me over with two of his fingers. He points to his thigh as I slowly start moving towards him. I'm in big trouble. But it's kind of exciting. And after the events of tonight, I wouldn't mind a spank to end the day off. Well, start the day off as it's well past midnight.

His eyes don't shift from me and I can't seem to gain the confidence to look into his as I sit down. He doesn't even move or touch me in anyway after I sit down which made me pout a little. He leaned in close and his breath tickled my ear and made me shiver. "Tell daddy what you did tonight." He whispers yet I feel so little and nervous under his dominance.

I swallow against my dry throat and tap gently against my thighs in an anxious state. "I-, um... I-I went out...t-to get rid of the shadow gang." He hummed as if encouraging me to continue. The deep vibration made my legs clench together. "A-and then I-I killed... them. A-and sent you the videos." He had no response and kept his hands by his side. I looked up just for a second but immediately regretted it as I met his eyes. Those dark stern and intimidating eyes.

"Then?" He drew out in a questioning tone. "I-I... then..." I swallow once more. "I sent daddy a naughty picture." He hummed and chuckles happy with his effort to sneak it all out of me. His smirk made me retreat a little into myself. He practically smelt my skin as he got close to my bare neck and asked one last question. "Is kitten finally in little space?" He nips at my flesh with his teeth already knowing the answer. I go to balance myself as he gets a little rougher but in the process, touch something I really wasn't planning to. He let out an airy huff as my hand glided over his hard on. He rested his head on my neck, trying to gain his composure as he bites onto his lip. His hands scrunch up the duvet by his sides and he pulls away just slightly.

He steadies his breath and speaks in that familiar low dominant voice. "I think kitten has forgotten who exactly is in charge here. Hm? I think kitten forgets who calls the shots." I shake my head a tiny bit and he simply runs his bottom lip up the side of my throat.

There was a moment of silence. "I want you to touch yourself." He demands softly yet with still the same amount of authority he would have if he was shouting. My eyes widen a little and my heart melts in my chest. My eyes finally meet his again and he smirks. His gaze drops to the slit in my dress before he continues. "I want you to slip that damn hand of yours into that dress and pleasure yourself." I felt my body heat up like a sauna and ache from the lack of his touch.

"Now, kitten." He warns making me move my hand down into the opening of my dress and onto my covered core. "Slowly." He whispers making me start moving. "Slower." He warns making me whine as he grabs onto my wrist and practically slows my pace so much that I throbbed for more friction. "B-but." I try and complain but he buts in. "I'm not going to touch you. Not until I think you have learnt who is in charge. Daddy is fed up with kitten being disobedient, so she is going to learn her lesson now. Isn't she?" He let go of my wrist as I continued the speed of my fingers on my clit. I nod bitting on my lip and pushing against myself as best I could.

He hummed at my actions and I saw him try and subtly readjust his boxers under his joggers. I felt his body heat radiating onto me from his bare chest and enjoyed that masculine sent he always had.

As soon as he saw my eyes drift to his crotch, he grabbed onto my wrist, stopping any touch on myself which made me whine and squeeze my legs tight to get some kind of contact. "You better stop that shit now, my little slut." He warned holding his arm down on my legs practically pinning me down. "Who's in charge, love?"

"D-daddy is. P-please." I practically beg for any release. "Get up." He orders. I barely make it on my already shaking legs and grip onto his body for support which was now stood aswell. He doesn't push me off as he tugged off his sweat pants and sits back down. "Dress, off." He got fed up of waiting so almost broke the zipper as he yanked it open and threw the fabric on the floor. "Now ride my damn thigh." He groaned getting impatient...