Part 62

Jungkook POV
I close the bedroom door behind me. It hurts me seeing kitten like this. It's all my fault bringing her into the mess of the gang. I should have kept her hidden away while I could. My god damn ego got in the way and I was too desperate to show her off that I didn't think properly. Although I don't think she would have listened to me at the time if I told her she couldn't leave the house or my sight. I'm sure she will listen now but I don't want it this way. She's gotta be with me by her own will and as her usual bright happy self. There is no sign of that in her eyes. Not one speck.

I make my way down the stairs. By the time I get to the main room, I look out the window to see Jackson climbing off his motorbike that was followed by some of my workers in separate cars. They immediately begin unloading a few bags as Jackson throws off his helmet and places it on the seat. God he looks just as broken as kitten does.

His gloomy eyes stared at the ground for a second until he heard me open up the front door and exit. That gloom turned to rage within seconds as he practically ran up to me and grabbed me by the collar. Damn I want to beat this boy. I invited him here for his own protection yet he has the audacity to try and intimidate me.

I can't fight back though. Kitten is already both mad and upset. I ain't giving her anymore things to be worried about. My gaurds are quick to pull him off me and hold him still. "Listen to me Jackson!" I shout making him go quiet and stop struggling. "You gotta help kitten. You gotta be there for her, yes? She needs you and as much as I want to be the one to help her through this, she ain't speaking to me."

"Good, you fucking deserve it! You're the reason Bambam didn't come home and the reason he won't ever!" Damn I've fucked up bad. So bad. "Please Jackson. She ain't doing good. You gotta help her. I can't loose her like this." He shrugs the guards off and takes a deep breath before nodding. "She needs to eat and drink." I try and give him some pointers on how to approach her but he cuts me off. "Yeah I got it." He bluntly adds before storming off past me and entering into the house. "The last door in the corridor upstairs!" I shout as he paces through the house. I just hope she takes this well and listens to him.

I stay a good distance away from the door. Far enough for me to be out of sight from kitten but close enough to hear everything and see a little into the room. Jackson offers a gentle knock on the door before opening it slowly. "Sweetheart?" He whispers almost tearing up as I watch her jump from the bed and into his embrace. She sobbed hard and her voice cracked. "Jackson" she cried. "I don't wanna be here." That broke my heart. I want nothing but the best for her and I have failed her.

"I know little one. I know." He cooed trying to keep it together. It was quiet for a minute, only his heavy breaths and my broken heart could be heard. He pulled her out of his arms slightly. "Please come down princess. It would make me so happy if you had a drink and something to eat. Can you do that for me love?" I swallowed down my anger. That's one of my nicknames for her but I ain't mad. Just as long as he helps her out. I can put aside my pride for this. I can not be the possessive daddy I am usually for once. I want her happy. I want her healthy. If that is what it takes then I'm okay with it.

She holds onto his neck tightly as he carries her down the hallway, closer to where I am stood. She was able to keep eye contact with me for one second before breaking it and hiding her face away again. My poor kitten...