Part 23

After a few minutes of cradling her I call for the boys to come back in. They looked a bit confused out the position we were in; her straddling my lap and hiding her face in my neck. 'Boys, track the ones that fled and find their main building. Blow it up and kill every last one, you got that?' The boys seem to nod as I stand up with my girl in my arms.

We leave the room and head to the kitchen. 'So what does my princess have for breakfast?' I ask placing her to sit on the counter. 'Them' she points towards a box of cereal that stood on top of the counter on the other side while wiping her eyes. I flick through the cupboards to find a bowl and a spoon. She swings her legs in-front of herself as she creates sleeve paws with her top.

I pour her cereal and the milk and as soon as I hand her the bowl she begins to scoop up the food and shovel it in her mouth at incredible speeds. 'Woah hold up little one. You're gonna choke if you aren't careful.' I take the spoon from her tiny grip and wait until she had finished chewing to then begin feeding her. 'I can feed myself' she pouts crossing her arms. 'Are you sure about that cutey'. I send her a wink which makes her cheeks go red.

After a few minutes, she has finished the cereal so I place the bowl by the sink before returning to stand infront of her. She fiddles with her nails as I place my hands either side of her on the counter and push my body in between her legs.

I was about the speak as her eyes met mine but Jimin and Jhope enter the kitchen. 'What?' I ask slightly annoyed they were disturbing us. I pull my little girls body closer to mine as Jimin replies. 'Yoongi needs Y/N to help hack something.'

'I'm coming, tell him I'll be there in a minute.' She suddenly switches out of little space. It seriously makes me baffled how quickly she can go from a cute little kitten that I want to cuddle and protect to a strong women who can kill a bout 20 people all by herself. It makes me feel things I never thought I could.

The two go off and my angel turns to face me again. 'What?' She asks giggling at my face. 'Nothing. Just admiring the beautiful girl infront of me.' She giggles more before moving her face closer to mine. I honestly thought she was going to push me away so to feel her lips against my cheek really surprised me. 'You missed' I whisper causing her to roll her eyes and spin me around before jumping off the counter and onto my back. Her legs wrap tightly around me as her arms cling onto my shoulders. I guess I'm carrying her to Yoongi then...