Part 56

"Ok kitten." I start as I pull on my jacket ready to leave for the mission. "I won't be long ok? You've got your packages to look through and Bambam to watch out for you. Be a good girl for daddy and be in bed by 11, yes?" She nods but the pout that had lasted for an hour was still stuck on her face. I don't want to leave her just as much as she doesn't want me to go but it has to be done. "I'll be home at 11:30." I say turning to Bambam as my little holds my hand tightly.

"Can daddy get a kiss good luck?" I say crouching down a little and pointing to my cheek. She blushes and paces her soft lips against my skin. Quick Jungkook leave before you get stuck in those cute little eyes of hers. I check my guns strapped to my belt and straighten the bulletproof vest out before giving her one last kiss goodbye.

"Look after her Bambam. You know what I'm capable of if you don't." I warn as he roles his eyes. He is lucky I'm even letting him spend time with her. He did nothing in helping her out when their house was attacked so he isn't exactly going to live up to the security guard position I want him to be for kitten. Oh well the guards have the house down, he just needs to keep my little busy.

Y/N POV
After daddy left, I turned to see Bambam holding onto the tv remote. "How about a movie princess?" He coos, throwing and catching the device. "Yeah!" I shout a little louder then expected. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. "You go pick something out and I will get some snacks ok?" I nod quickly, taking the remote from his hand running towards the living room. "Don't trip sweetheart. Jungkook would kill me if anything happened!" He shouts as I get further and further away.

I switch on the TV and throw myself on the sofa, Bambam soon showing up with some popcorn and coke.

It was so difficult to concentrate on the film. All I could think about was daddy getting hurt. I'm so easily stressed when I'm in little space and the thought of not knowing if he was okay was bugging me like a fly. That's when I switched. I couldn't take it anymore so I retreated back to big space. I'm so over this. I just wanna go to my room and suffocate myself under the covers.

"You know you can leave now Bambam." I say as the end credits start. He looks at me confused. "I'm not in little space and I won't be switching until Kook gets back. You probably have something a lot more productive to do other then look over me." I mumble standing to my feet and pushing my hair out of my face. "You know I can't leave you alone Y/N. That would be a death wish."

"Jungkook won't be mad if you leave me alone in big space. He is just being overprotective. He'll be back in a few hours anyway." Honestly I just want to be alone. If I can't see Kook then I don't want to see anyone. "I'm not leaving." He states, taking to his feet aswell. I simply nod starting to get annoyed and leave the room. "Y/N wait. I know you're a grown women and can look after yourself but I can't risk leaving you alone." I don't reply, just carry on walking.

I enter Jungkook's room and close the door behind me. Let's pretend Kook is here. That will make me feel better right? I pull off my top and replace it with one of his before brushing my teeth and climbing into bed. I wrap myself up and pull out my phone. Kook made it so we could track eachother in the case of an emergency so I was able to see his location on the map. He was at the gang's head quarters now. That just made my anxiety worse. He could be dead for all I know. He could be bleeding out. He could be carrying one of the guys after they had been injured...