Part 53

He caresses my flesh and pulls up my dress to reveal my ass. He hums as he stares at my panties. ''Take it like a good girl, ok kitten? I want you to count them.''

''O-ok'' I stutter out then feel the first spank. ''One'' I whisper, gripping onto his thigh to keep me stable. He does another making a moan slip from my mouth. ''This is a punishment kitten. Not for your pleasure. I don't wanna hear another sound slip out you other then your counting or the safe word.'' I nod whispering out a ''two''.

''Good girl'' he coos after ten as he rubs his hand along my red skin. He pulls down my dress and lifts me so I'm sat on his lap. ''That's enough for today kitten. I know you're tired.'' I try and get my sore ass as comfortable as possible while trying to avoid rubbing on Koo's bulge. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead gently. ''Daddy, can I go to sleep?'' I ask rubbing my tired eyes.

His gaze goes from my face to his watch. ''That's ok love. We've got 20 minutes until we get home.'' I immediately snuggle my face into his neck and let my hands sit on his chest. He smooths his hand up and down my back, sending me further into a sleep state. ''Sweet dreams princess'' he says quietly, resting his head on mine.

Jungkook POV
I was going to punish and have a lot more fun with my little girl but she was getting more and more tired by the second. I'm way too soft on her. But she has had a stressful week and has a lot of sleep to catch up on.

I enjoy the quiet with my girl. It feels so peaceful and gives me good time to think. My father's gonna have me doing crazy things to get rid of the gang and I know I ain't getting kitten involved with it. She doesn't need that kind of worrying.

We pull up to the house and I make sure not to wake my little up as I get out the car and go towards the house. All the boys and my dad were already there and Namjoon was at the door to let me in. They were so loud until they saw my kitten out cold in my arms. My father even felt the need to stroke her head to which she just smiled in her sleep. Fucking adorable. Even one of the guards started awing at her along with the guys.

''We will sort out all the plans tomorrow. I have had enough action for one day. Jin show my father his room and make sure you all keep it down. You wake up my kitten, you have me to deal with.'' I threaten making my way towards the stairs. My sweetheart stirred at the movements of me going up the stairs but soon settled again when I cooed her gently, whispering in her ear. ''You're ok kitten'' and ''settle down'' were enough to achieve that. I've noticed she needs a lot of reassurance and it just so happens to be that I love making my kitten feel safe and comfortable so that isn't too hard for me.

I reach my room and close the door behind me with my foot. I sense she isn't going to be much help when I get her changed out of her clothes so I'm just going to have to do all the work. She whined as I slipped her out the dress. She really isnt making this easy for me. My cock is already aching from giving her a few spanks and now she expects me to be ok with her moaning about like it's nothing. She seems to take off her own panties as I pull one of my T-shirts over her head. I quickly pull on a fresh pair for her and pick her up again.

It was a bit of a struggle getting her to open her mouth so I could brush her teeth but after a gentle squeeze of her ass, she was quick to open it wide. I helped her take off her makeup and made sure to kiss every spot of her now clean face. She didn't seem to fight my actions and didn't even batter an eyelid as I stripped to my boxers and climbed into bed next to her...