Part 19

'Sweetheart' I coo gently as another tear roles down her face causing me to cautiously approach her. 'K-Koo... h-he... t-the' she can barley say a full word as she flips in and out of little space and big space. By the time I reach her side, her legs give up holding her up as she crashes her figure against my chest. 'Shhh' I whisper as I pick her body up and wrap her legs around my waist. 'I'm here baby. You're safe now.'

The blood staining her clothes and skin transferred onto my top but that was the least of my worries. 'Princess where are Jackson and Bambam?' Before she can even attempt to answer, the two familiar men come out from the hallway and into the room. Jackson was covered in bruises and Bambam was limping slightly but both shared the same equally as shocked and concerned look.

'Tae tell the others and the clean up team to get over here. Also tell them to bring some muscle. I'm going to go clean her up and by the time I get back I want a crystal clear explanation of what the f*ck happened.' With my anger starting to boil over, the sobs of my little girl against my neck seemed to pull me back down from the rising emotion. I make my way out of the room and up towards the stairs where her bedroom door was wide open. I enter it and go straight to the bathroom where I place her back on her feet.

'Can you take your clothes off for Koo, baby? I won't look don't worry' I say gently as I turn on the shower for her. The sobs that still spilled out of her mouth became more airy as she lifted up her top over her head. Her once white bra was now crimson red. She slipped off her shorts but remained in her underwear as she hid her body behind her arms.

'I can leave if you aren't comfortable' I say looking towards the wall so she doesn't think I'm being pervy. 'N-no don't go' her shakey voice whispers as she grabs my hand which stops me from leaving. I pull off my jacket and throw it on the floor along with my top. 'Comfortable now?' She blushes and looks down as I'm now facing her with my bare chest in front of her. 'How about now?' I ask undoing by belt and jeans, letting the fabric and metal hit the floor. She nods and sniffles while grabbing her undergarments and gently slipping them off with her trembling fingers. I turn back to the running water to make it the right temperature as she takes her hair band out.

Before she gets in the water, suddenly feel a coldness on my lower half. She smiles for the first time since I arrived but it was more of a cheeky giggle that made her cheeks redden. 'Naughty girl' I playful tease as I turn towards her, now completely naked infront of her. She giggles as her gaze goes down. 'What are you giggling at?' I say pushing both my body and hers into the water. As my hands squeeze onto her waist she only giggles more making me smile at her adorableness. 'I see your just as immature in big space as you are in little.'    'You're not wrong'  she replies, now no sign of her sobs or her little space...