Yandere!Vida Rocca x Reader

(Request by nano_nano_me)

It was a normal day at Briarwood as you been her for your own life You made a lot of friends and became the Orange Mystic Force Ranger.You became friends with everyone and they like you being on the team...well there is one person who's like you the most....Vida.

You were walking around the town for awhile to pick up some stuff for the store,but for some reason you felt like someone is watching you which is making you uncomfortable.You keep walking around till you bump into a girl by accident."I-I'm sorry!"you said as you studder till you saw the girl facing you"Oh no it's fine."she said as you look up at her oh my god she's beautiful you though in your mind,but as you two are talking you didn't know that someone is watching both of you.Vida was peaking around the corner blushing about how you look amazing and she wants you more than anything,but she was full of rage once you talk to that girl.She wants to have you one way or another even if it means killing someone else to get to you.She went to the both of you in a normal state.

"Hi Y/N"Vida said happily to him as she was kinda glaring at the girl right next to him,but the two didn't notice yet."Hey Vida what's going on?"you ask"Well I was just looking for you because the team needs help with something."she lied so she can kill the girl while you're gone."Y/N shrugged and walks away back to the store,once you did Vida grab the girl's hand and dragged her away to an ally while covering her mouth.The girl was struggling,but felt a sharp pain in her stomach and fliches"!!!!?"she saw a knife impaled her with Vida holding it."W-Why....why would you do this?"the girl said while having tears in her eyes only for the pink ranger to smirk"Because I don't want anyone to take my Y/N away.I love him so much...I can't let him go...I want him all to myself and NO ONE else."Vida response as the girl looks terrified as she stabbed her five times until she was dead.Vida was.... happy that she killed the girl while dumping her body in the nearest garbage can and thinks of an idea to have Y/N all by herself,but need a little help from... Necrolai.

(Timeskip by)

You and rangers (minus Vida) was practicing their magic"Hey have you guys seen Vida?"Madison asked"No the last time I saw her is at the park."Y/N answer as the others we're getting worried about her hoping she'll come back.The alarm when off as the rangers run to the location as they did it was nothing,but Vida appread infront of them.

"Hey Vida what's wrong?"Y/N asked as the others we're having a bad feeling about this.vida turned around and then as Necrolai appread next to her"Attack them."she said while putting Y/N in some kind of dome"H-Hey let me out of here!"Y/N yelled and tried to break through,but no luck.In the meantime you saw the rangers fight off Necrolai,but Vida was protecting her as she did I heard two screams... It was Xander and Chip!!!

Both Xander and Chip fall on the ground demorphed and fall on the ground...dead as their stomach was covered in blood.I saw Vida holding her staff and it was covered in blood.Y/N,Nick,and Maddison was shocked in fear as they just lost their friends in battle"No! Xander!Chip!"Y/N cried out as Nick and Madison was tried to snap Vida,but she has both knifes and stabbed both of them hard."I'm sorry guys... I never want to hurt you...but I ONLY want Y/N,but I'll miss you guys dearly."Vida said her final words to the two as the two demorphed and fall on the ground dead.

Vida pulled the two knife out of them and went to the dome where Y/N was as he was scared and have tears in his eyes."I love you so much Y/N I can't bear to lose you."those words make you felt your sins crawling up your back as the dome was gone as she hugged you."You tried to struggle and push her away,but Vida grab a syringe and inject you in the back as it was making you sleepy until you blacked out.

Vida smirked evily as she picked him"Oh my precious Y/N now no one will ever interfere with our love~"she purred while kissing your cheek.