Chapter 1

July 1987

"Aye Tommy!" Tommy heard call for him, he looked behind him to see his bandmates, laughing, Nikki leaning heavily on Vince struggling to drag him along. "yeah?"

"did you tell Nikki?" Tommy knew, but he acted like he didn't. This idea wasn't even in his head but seeing how happy it would make Darcellyn.."tell me what?" Nikki shouted into the empty parking lot."wow he's fucked up isn't he" Tom laughed seeing is friend was fucked up with something, Junk? herb? acid? possibilities are endless, possibly both.

"what do you have to tell me" Nikki said in a sing song voice, Tommy rolled his eyes, maybe bringing her is gonna be a mistake, but thinking of how happy she would be was worth it. He didn't say a word as he walked to his car.

"get in the car" He said opening the door to the Italian convertible, turning it on as Vince threw Nikki in the backseat as well as himself slamming the door shut. Nikki was zoning in and out, "Nikki can you get your shit together?" Tommy looked back at as he pulled out of the parking lot, not that Darcellyn was new to drugs or drug usage...hell she was part of it, but Tommy still like the idea of somebody being so obviously and pathetically intoxicated in front of his little sister especially if it was is bandmates, not that she would care but Tommy liked to make the environment a little more friendly for his Hollywood sister, but that's hard to do in rock n roll. Tommy and the whole world knew his sister was far more rock n roll than she was the sweet Hollywood actress persona she had given the tv screen.

"so are you gonna spill what's happening or what?" Vince asked, Tommy sighed. "you'll know when we get there". He didn't want the boys to get all riled up, but that was gonna happen anyway. Out of all the places, she picked to live, she picked Van Nuys, in a dark, mysterious house. Then again, paparazzi is a bitch.

Tommy pulled up beside the hill, even when paparazzi wasn't around she was dressed to impress, she's been doing it since they were young. Tommy's jaw dropped seeing the amount of baggage she was bringing, she had a luggage in her hand and a hand bag in the other, as a fine pressed man in a suit, struggled to stay poised dragging a luggage, and a few cases as well as a fine row of shoppings bag with chiffon and brightly colored tissue paper sticking out from the bag, she smiled, with her iconic pink glasses. He instinctively opened the trunk, and the only thing he could think was 'thank god we have our own plane'.

The trunk slammed shut, as she was about to open the door, "thank you so much Mr. Cam" she smiled as the man walked away. "Hi boys!" she squealed, the bright awesome energy of Darcellyn Lee was here and everyone was stoked, Tommy was bit nervous but overall happy. As she opened the door, she hugged Tommy. "didn't I tell you not to overpack" Tommy groaned a cigarette between his teeth, as he made a U turn. "hey it's all necessary, plus I have some clothes I bought for you guys, I got them imported from a friend in France" she smiled, Tommy chuckled at his sister's optimistic but caring attitude. Though Motley Crue was no stranger to a shit ton of money, once Darcie made it big she did not hold back with spoiling everyone around her before herself. "I'm just so excited to go on tour with you guys finally" she smiled.

"YOUR TOURING WITH US?!" Nikki and Vince shouted in unison.

"yes-"

"so behave" Tommy interrupted her as he looked at the mirror looking back at the boys with the same old taunting big brother stare.

"So, what's new" she lit a cigarette. "nothing much, oh! also were going down to the Rainbow tomorrow to chill with this band were bringing on tour with us" Tommy said "we let Nikki pick the headliners for this month, and I'm hoping he didn't fuck up" Tommy laughed.

"do I ever?" Nikki said, Darcie looked back at him with a smile and pursed lips, he gave a wink as she turned back to the front. "Nikki keeps talking about them like some he's some groupie" Tommy smiled, They snickered and giggled.

"so who's the band?" Darcellyn asked. "ya see I don't exactly remember" Nikki tried to say as everyone groaned, this was a fairly normal scenario...they just had to wait.