Chapter 34

***DARCIE***

Champagne was pouring down on us and all I could see was Nikki's smile. I went back to hug him, all I wanted to feel right now was him. His eyes twinkled, his teeth were shining white.

"I was wondering why you were dressed so nicely" I smiled looking up at who now was my fiancé, who would have thought Nikki Sixx would be by fiancé. "wasn't this the blazer I got that. you said looked too professional?" I smiled my hands around his neck as he held onto my waist, I played with the collar of his semi open white button up and black blazer.

"yeah but you always said you wanted to marry some dude that looked like George Harrison" he chuckled

"I love you" I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him he kissed back as he held both of my hands in the air and swirled me around .

"love is in the air tonight Nikki" I smiled, as I went close to him and kissed his neck "look at Tom" I whispered as I held onto Nikki's waist and looked behind me as he looked forward at Tommy and Heather.

"damn babe, maybe it'll be more than one wedding!" he laughed

"Tommy must be saying some shit like 'I bet I can marry you right now' or something" he scoffed

"ugh remember uh what was her name?" I said

"Roxy!" Nikki jumped

"yeah! Roxy jesus fuck what a cunt bag dude" I rolled my eyes thinking about that bitch.

"she was hot but damn was she annoying" he said

"says the guy that fucked her" I snorted

"watch that mouth of yours baby" he smirked his eyes down giving me that devious look.

"thank god I didn't wear my white thigh high boots" I muttered

"why those are so hot..." he groaned

"cause you look like George Harrison-"

"and you would have looked like Patti Boyd" he whined pulling me close.

"yeah okay Clapton" I chuckled

"I am not Clapton" he smiled "yeah but Clapton was cool"

"yeah but he was an ass" I laughed

"so was George!" he fought back, I rolled my eyes"you know what proves my point that men are dicks" I scoffed

"I mean we do have em" he said, I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"your such a smart ass"

"you love it" he pouted his lips as we heard more faster rock songs playing , he pulled me away with a spin and pulled me back, we started dancing like we did that night.

Who woulda thought...Nikki Sixx? my crush, my best friend, my brother's best friend aka my best friend's best friend... it lingered in my head all night. Damn. I love him so fucking much.