Chapter 14

A few weeks later...

***DARCIE***

All of us on the plane, I was looking at a script that my manager had sent me. I flipped through the pages as the sunlight hit the pages. I bit on my sleeve of Nikki's shirt that he never wore, I had leather lace up shorts under and thigh high boots, the shirt was loosely tucked into the front but who really cares.

"Tom?"

"hm" he twirled his drumsticks

"hand me a drink" I said as he handed me a glass with some jack in it. I lit a cigarette along with my drink has I read the script carefully, sometimes I feel like making movies are so much more fun then being in one, I mean look at all the bullshit on this paper half the stage directions don't even make sense!

"hey babe" I heard as Nikki came to sit next to me, I put down my script and smiled.

"ah so that's where my shirts keep going" he chuckled as he kissed me.

"I have an idea" he cooed pulling me in as I straddled him and played with his hair.

"what's that?" I smiled placing kisses on his neck.

"we set up on stage, we perform, we party for a little bit and after 12 I meet you in the hotel room and we can do what couples do" he smiled his hands under my thigh.

"and what's that Mr. Sixx" I smirked.

"strawberries, champagne, a nice big bed, the windows wide open so the whole world can see us, and a big room all to ourselves where I can fuck your brains out" he growled into my ear, god does the sound appetizing I'm soaking in these pants already, if it wasn't for Tommy and Mick I would grind on his leg.

"aye!" Tommy and Mick said

"chill out" Tommy sighed back into his seat as we all laughed.

--

It sounds weird but I'm so excited for tonight, but how excited I was about it made me feel bad cause well it sorta made me feel like Nikki and I weren't like that on a normal basis, it did suck but I understood. But it also felt bad to know that I see Guns n Roses in a day more then I saw my own boyfriend, Hopefully things get settled once were done... I'd become good friends with the gnr boys and we were getting close everyday, though hanging out with them so much felt odd at times, we seem to all have some sort mutual/friendly sexual tension with each other considering one was my ex boyfriend.

Nikki and the guys were setting up, I decided to wander a bit. I went into the dressing rooms, I should change.

A full length mirror was in front of me, I saw myself, maybe I should change I looked at the baggy shirt bit I quickly figured that the baggy shirt would hide my flat chest, well yeah but he would see my flat chest either way once he takes it off, I roll my eyes and head toward my luggage and unzipped it. I opened it up and saw all of my clothes neatly packed. I dug through all the underwear until I saw some bras come up I quickly grabbed the push up bra removed my current one and the push up bra on as I slipped off Nikki's sweater. I left my lace up leather shorts on, and put on a black lace up crop top, I looked back into the mirror, and bent over. Way Better, I smiled at the small success. I took out the blow dryer from the drawers and fluffed out my hair a bit more giving it more volume, I went to my luggage again to take out my makeup bag, I just filled in my lips a little bit more with the pink peach nude lipstick I use everyday, I curled my eyelashes again and did one more coat of mascara on my lashes. I quickly tightened the laces on my knee high boots. I looked at the mirror, not completely satisfied but good enough, I put a smile on and walked out the room.

....