Chapter 48

***SLASH***

I was with all the boys all of us tired sprawled out laying in random places and talking, it was dark as fuck in the house, Duff said he was going to see a movie with Darcie, call me nosy but pretty sure that's a fuckin date.

"yo!" I heard

"what?"

"when's Duff coming home?" it sounded like Izzy, but it was close to me.

"I don't know he's on some hot date with Darcie remember?"

"right" he grumbled

"is someone jealous" Axl laughed with a little pout in his voice, I heard Stevie laughing along.

"oh great" I huffed "how many fuckers in the house is gonna fall for her" I chuckled "I mean Iz does have history with her" I added

"true, how bout you tell us some more of that Iz" Axl said, I picture the smirk on his face.

My eyes widened as all of us noticed the door open, feet shuffling...fuck were being robbed, we heard the door slam shut and a thud on the wall. Huh? The lights opened but they were dim, I squinted for a minute until looked to my left and right seeing the boys looking forwards eyes widened, jaws dropped, I cocked a brow as I looked forward, seeing Darcellyn against the wall as she and Duff were fucking making out in their own world, Duff's hands around her neck, as his leg moved back and fourth in between her legs. Soft moans and sounds of lips smacking filled the silent house, I smirked.

"hot damn dude!" I laughed, as the twos lips parted and looked over at the guys and I'm just chillin on the floor, with some bottles in between us.

Duff and Darcie...-huh that sounds just perfect doesn't it? like an old married couple down the block, what did I tell you? Duff and Darcie are the final product.

They plopped onto the couch, we all raised a brow and joined them as the Tv turned on.

"aren't you gonna fuck or something?" Axl said giving them weird face, Darcie cuddling into Duff's chest as he flipped through the channels.

"Dar's had a hard day, I don't wanna tire her out" he said.

"true that. we all know how Duff is in bed" I mumbled, it was true. I mean based off the noises I hear.

she smirked with her usual flare but exhaustion, which wasn't normal, I cocked my head as Duff rubbed her back. That's how I knew Duff actually loved her, not bullshitting, you know a guy really loves a girl when they'll hold off sex

"you alright Dar?" I asked

"mhm" she hummed she sounded like she was gonna say something else but she was fast asleep on Duff, Duff looked down at her and smiled, his eyes glimmering, all of us saw it, yep the dude was in love, that's old news though.

"so...Duff" I smirked

he smiled and rolled his eyes "don't start" he laughed

"no but really..." I said

"I feel horrible for being happy about it"

"why?" all of us said in unison

"cause now shit with Nikki is all fucked up" he said lowly, sometimes I feel like is so rock n roll but somehow 'nice guy' and it makes me hate him.

"fuck Nikki, I hate him" I heard a small voice grumble under her breath as she readjusted her head on Duff's chest.

"don't say that Dar" Duff softly said, rubbing circles on her back as she drifted off.

"I know you told me not to get mushy but-" .

"it's fine dude, I was just fuckin around.." I laughed...I wasn't fucking around but she makes Duff happy, and even when they weren't together you can tell there was something going on, every time she saw Duff she couldn't stop smiling wherever we were, a few minutes had passed, Duff had carried Darcie upstairs to go to sleep.

"lighten up a Iz" I patted his back he looked up with a sly smile and poured himself a shot, all of us drowning in more booze and coke. god Imagine if we were still living in the hell house, god no, this place wasn't Beverly Hills but it was better then hell house...anything is better then hell house.