Chapter 65

***DARCIE***

lights flashed.what's going on?my head hurts man.

whoosh...

my feet stamp in place somewhere, I look around...oh shit wait this is a club .... I smile. I walk around a bit through the people, beautiful girls in maid outfits prance with drinks in their hands. God I love it here, noises are bit muffled though...how long have I been here for? I walk more, into the dark corners, I stumble upon a door muffled voices inside. I open the door a little bit...just a little crack....Nikki? Some man, his dealer? Nikki sitting on the counter. The man flicking a syringe...wait I've seen this scene before..."No" I say walking into the dark glossy bathroom. He scoffs while he looks at the man beside him, his tongue poking against the inside of his cheek as he stands, I swallow, shit. He comes closer and closer.

whoosh...

Nikki, my hand stroking his face, his eyes big but looking at me like a lost puppy.

"baby I'm sorry, I promise I'll do better next time"

whoosh...

"quit it with your shit Darcie" he yelled, my body trembled.

"Nik I just don't want you getting hurt, I know your in a lot of pain I can't-" I stopped once he turned around, his body now in front of mine. shit.

"what would you know about pain princess?" he snarled, maybe he was right what would I know? I nodded and swallowed.

whoosh...

blank white room....or floor or space where is this? it looks so weird

The only thing that stuck out in the white was, the big teased black hair.

Nikki had that smirk on his face, I raised a brow. what's. happening.

"what the fuck is your problem man?" I heard a voice say, muffled but familiar. I dozed off for a second but looked at them in front of me. Duffles? confident, tall, figure walked up to Nikki. both of them looking at each other intensely... I walk over to him.

Blank space. I was in between the two of them. Nikki and Duff, they both don't seem to have anything in their system. They stand tall and beautifully, softly breathing as they glare at each other. Nikki's teased hair perfect, it's odd they both look perfect, meaning very polished. Like they're about to go on stage, or on an interview. they're clean physically and mentally, not drunk not high...hallelujah. I look at them both, almost like they are frozen in time but giving each other a very intimidating gaze. Nikki looks fresh, haven't seen him like that in a while, I scoff. Duff's gaze, beautiful, do they see me? never mind. they aren't on pause there just really still, both their hands clenched in a fist, oh no. I looked at them both, my eyes traveling back and fourth between Nikki and Duff. oh god. They both turned their heads to me, eyes and movements still look a bit robotic but their gaze softens, my lord a giant weight just slammed on my chest. I swallow, my eyes try to search what exactly is going on. I feel immense, pressure...but for what? Their eye brows slightly raised giving me pleading eyes. w-wait are they asking me to...

they both nod, the puppy eyes get larger, they give each other an angry glance but eyes quickly becoming soft as their heads divert back to me.

"no" I scoff taking a step back, shit. no. what the fuck is happening? why is this happening? I look up at the two, like they are speaking with their eyes, I could see in their bodies that they are getting angrier and angrier. god what have I done...

I walk forward, they are still, I'm fucking horrified. I graze Duff's arm.

"Micheal baby, look at me" I look at him with pleading eyes, he looks at me, gaze soften, those eyes, I smile, I look at Nik, angry, heart broken...both? "Nik, look I-"

"save it" he snapped, giving Duff his look that same look he gave me...when he was high...and infuriated.

whoosh...

what the fuck is happening now...

black, it all just black...but I'm still here. what? why?

"you have to pick" Nikki appeared out of thin air, a light illuminating his figure on my left, Duff appeared on my right. What the hell is happening...

"pick" Nikki snarled

"I picked already!", I feel my chest tighten, I crumble to the ground, and hug my knees. "please just let me be Nik" I sigh. The two figures of those two beautiful men disappear. I sigh in relief in the darkness.

"so?" Nikki appears I jump he sits next to me.

"she already told you dude" Duff says appearing beside me again. I can't dare to look at them without feeling spooked, though there's nothing more comforting then to get lost in the eyes of-

"oh come baby...I know you still want me" Nikki snarls in my ear, I swallow, and shutter.

"aye chill out dude" Duff pushes him.

"just leave me alone" I whimper, I don't like this, where am I? get me out.

"you gonna choose or what? times ticking" Nikki says his tongue in between his teeth, smart ass. and does the tick tock noise over and over fucking again and again.

"how bout now?"

"fuck off Nikki!"

"let me tell ya something..." he says, putting his hand in his pocket, I cock a brow, he takes out a little vile, of golden...shit. No.

"a bargain for ya" he smiles smartly, legs crossed like a fidgety child.

"you can choose me...or I take this entire vile of Heroin, right here. right now"

what. the. fuck.

"Nikki that's fucking psychotic, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I raise my voice, but it echos into the black abyss.

"hey hey, it's your choice babes"

"you can't make me do this Nikki! this isn't a bargain it's practically a one-sided deal...we both know who it is..."

"oh yeah? and who's that...come on Darcellyn we all know, his name should roll off right at the tip of your tongue" he says in a pout.

"I-i can't-"

"can't what?" he says and chuckles "what in the change in moods sweetheart?"

"oh please I'm am not you" I scoff in between tears.

"you always become what you fear" he said

"what a load of shit Nikki...I'm not scared of you" I cry

he shrugs with a 'yeah right' smirk.

"so what's it gonna be?"

I can't kill Nikki, as high as his tolerance might be, that...will kill him. I gulp down on nothing even my own saliva has dried out.

"Nikki...I love you, you know I always will but-" I couldn't finish my words, I need to make sure that vile of fucking heroin is nowhere near him, I reach a hand out.

"please Nik" I whimper, he almost surrenders, his hands very close to mine with the vile, he disappears. what the fuck?

I see him on the other side of the room, abyss. space? whatever. He flicks a syringe.

"no" I mutter, I stand up on my feet a bit too quickly, as I see him pull his sleeves up reveling all of his other track marks.

"so you made your choice..." he sadly laughs.

"Nikki-" he disappears, I try to chase him, I run to him, he takes the needle and pushes all of it into his veins.

...