Chapter 24

***DARCIE***

Nikki and I have spent the past two free days fucking and staying in. If only life could be that easy. I woke up wrapped in the thin covers trying to cover my eyes from the sun.

"good morning" I heard a voice say, I turned around to see Nikki, half is face hidden by his hair. I put my hand up to his face admiring his smile.

The phone on the bed side table just rung

"holy shit, whattttt?" he whined as he sat up and reached for it , the sheet falling down his toned body, as he put the phone up to his ear.

"hello?" he rolled his eyes, I quickly crawled closer, sneaking my hand through the sheets and getting my hands on him. I stroked quickly and places kisses on his chest.

he gulped on his saliva "what do you mean?" his breathing labored as he huffed into the phone.

"yeah I know we got an interview today Tom" he said, knowing who was on the other side of the phone just made this even funnier and hot.

An almost submissive whine which was not very common to come out of Nikki so easily, came out his lips.

"yeah uh uh, and..." he said into the phone as his eyes kept rolling back.

his head rolling back again, little grumbles coming out his mouth "mhm okay I'll let him know bye" he quickly said as he slammed the phone back onto the stand.

"fuck fuck fuck" he came all over, my cum covered fingers coming out from the sheets. As he looked at me, I put my fingers in my mouth swirling them around, as he smirked.

"you're filthy" he said as I crawled off the bed feeling a harsh smack on my ass from Nikki, I smirked.

I smiled as I put on a white turtle neck and layered it with a light blue grayish button up. I put on black slacks  with a chains hanging from the loops and. I went to the bathroom and took out the blowdryer, I fluffed up and teased my hair to the max, I unbuttoned a little bit of my shirt and let my necklaces show on the blank white turtleneck.

"babe?"

"can you hand me my makeup bag?"

"yeah" he said as he looked at my other bags in the closet.

"um which one?" he said I chuckled

"the black shiny one" I said as he turned back and handed it to me. I looked back into the mirror and unzipped it. I took out my makeup and started doing the entire routine.

"how do you do that" he said still leaning at the doorway.

"do what?"

"all this makeup, you look like you have a method or something" he said as I giggled.

"I've been taught to do the same makeup since my acting career started" I said looking back into the mirror patting some black into my eyes. and fading it out at the end.

"you might get more attention then us" he smiled

"yeah sure" I said tapping my brush "your Motley Crue" I scoffed

"I'm not sure you know what the work icon means babe" he said

I ignored his comment "plus, half the girls are gonna want to attack me cause I'm dating you" I laughed, as I set down the products for my eyes and put on my blush.

"oh it'll be fine, I'm pretty sure Vince is gonna get all the attention anyway" he said

"why do you say that?" I said setting down my blush and picking up my lip color I always use.

"well you know he's got that cool, sexy, California swag" he said as I smiled into the mirror finishing up my lips as I put the lip products in my bag and hung the band on my shoulder.

I stood in front of Nikki "well I can name someone way sexier" I said as he smirked.

"oh yeah? who's that?"

"me" I said teasingly scrunching my nose and walking out the bathroom. I walked towards the door and slipped on my white heels that looked very good with my black slacks, I slipped my 'iconic' pink sunglasses onto my eyes.

"I mean I'm not gonna disagree" he said, I wrapped a thin skinny scarf over my neck. As I kissed his neck leaving a little pink mark, as I moved my thumb to smudge it to be less visible, he gently took my wrist and held my hand as he went for the door and we walked to the elevator to meet the boys down at the lobby.

"don't wipe it off" he whined as he skimmed a finger and slightly moved my turtle neck down, his fingers brushing over a hickey "your marked as mine, I'm marked as yours" he said, I smiled and rolled my eyes. As the elevator  bell rang and we walked into he lobby met with not only the motley boys but the Gnr boys wrecking havoc early in the morning in this poor hotel.

"morning love birds" Mick said as we heard screaming and shouts not from the boys but from the shut doors of the hotels.

"oh yeah were all gonna die" Slash said as my eyes met with Duff, Nikki and I walking towards the group.

"why?" he asked

"cause there's an entire herd of screaming fans outside waiting to fucking smother us" Vince sneered, as the chants got louder.

a bunch of chants for guns and for motley all combined, i don't know what's better flashing cameras and lights in your face all day or screaming fans. All of the boys were dressed, is it possible to dress like punk and sloppy but also have some sort of rock n roll elegancy?...cause these guys did it. I mean yeah most of them are in some form of leather but damn...thank god for Tommy cause without his hard work I don't think I'd ever be surrounded by all these gorgeous men, damn. I mean even Izzy looks good! okay okay I'm not gonna be mean Izzy always looks good but still! All eyes stood to the tallest dude in the room, his hair was shiny and blonde, his eyebrows darker then usual...damn, I smiled...now that's one, he notices. Duff sees me I see him. I feel weirdly elated, both of our brows still raise as the sight of each other or each others attention. What is this?