Chapter 51

***DUFF***

"it's 2:00 in the morning Duff they'll always be cabs out in L.A" she scoffed as she peeked her head out into the street, and clicked her little heels a bit forward. I smiled as I adjusted my jacket.

"oh yeah then why don't I see any?" I smiled

"it's fine I'll just call a driver..." she trailed off as I looked up to see a very fast bike heading straight towards her, I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, HOLY SHIT! that was terrifying...is she okay?

"you alright?" I asked as I held on tightly to her smalls hand and clung tightly to her waist.

"yeah" she said as she stood up straight, and faced me.

"you gotta be careful miss" I smiled, tilting her chin up she smiled with her glossy lips, god was this real...it somehow didn't feel very different to how things were before, I was just able to love more... give more...and I've never felt like this I couldn't compare it to anything cause I've never felt it before.

"what if I don't" she smirked as she walked away from me and strutted. I smiled...what a damn mouth this ones got, I quickly followed her and lifted her onto my shoulder she yelped, I smiled and gave her a light smack on the ass as I walked.

"ow" she said

"oh that was nothing" I chuckled."I have a sensitive ass" she whined, "bet you do" I smirked.

"where are we going? I was gonna go call for a ride" she whined

"there isn't a phone booth around"

"you know where we can find one Duffles?"

"no" I said

"then where are we going" she laughed "can you at least put me down so I can hold your hand" she whined...I mean who can say no? I let her down with no hesitation, she straightened out her dress, and gave me that little look she does with that cute little pout as she held my hand and we walked slowly.

"so...where are we going?" I asked

"I don't know...anywhere in the world" she smiled, the moonlight, the stars, the traffic lights that changed to red to green reflected through her eyes, her shining glimmery eyes...that I got lost in, her brow raised up.

"you tired?" she asked "no" I replied.

"you said anywhere in the world?" I smiled as she nodded

"alright then princess, where is it we shall go?"

"well, have you been to the Griffith observatory?" she asked, what the hell is that?

"huh?"

"your kidding" she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, she licked her lips and smiled as she held my hand and led me. "it was in 'rebel without a cause'" she said, knew the name never seen it though. "ugh you would love it" she said, god I love her...her optimism, or innocent pestering and persistence, it was so damn cute.

"what are you doing?"

"I'm finding a phone booth so I can get a car to drive us" she said heading towards a phone booth that was just ahead.

"no, no we don't need to do that" I said as I pulled her close to me as I took out the small screwdriver I had in my jacket that was attached to my keys.

"now this brings me back" I muttered to myself "come on" I walked to an area that I saw had a lot of cars.

"take your pick baby" I said, she looked at all the cars and looked back at me.