Chapter 71

Seattle...

***DARCIE***

I've never been...but it was fucking beautiful. I smiled, it was like New York and LA combined almost. It was covered in lights and buildings, but you were also able see to mountains from afar...and I'm just looking from the plane window, as we landed, okay I'm less nervous plus Duff is right here. "is paparazzi gonna be there?" I asked.

"when are they not" he groaned

I took one more line of coke so did Duff, we snorted all that shit up before we landed .

--

Out the plane, and Paparazzi outside , ah shit. "how did they even find out we were coming here?" I chuckled, looking at all the flashing lights outside the window, as we gave our bags to a man, we stood and waited Duff put his arm around me, and took a cigarette out for both of us, he lit mine and looked to his side at all paparazzi outside. "I don't like so many strangers gazing at you" he said kissing me, "well then I should quit my job" I chuckled, he smirked as the man handed him a slip for luggage, he gave a tip and we headed towards the doors, it opened for us, as we walked through the flashing bulbs. We just glanced at each other and smiled as we got into the car ignoring the flashing bulbs. Dumb, young, and cocky...just because we weren't in L.A we felt like we were on top of the world and free. Ignoring all of the paparazzi and money -suckers made me feel so fucking good, I think it made us feel a bit horny to be honest, weirdly, cause as soon as our asses were in the backseat we started making out, Duff's hands running up my thigh, he smiles as our lips keeps crashing with each other, his hand races of to my neck, fuck yes.

damn it feels like teenage rebellion...you know like when your mom doesn't want you wearing that black dress but you say 'fuck you' and wear it anyway...

The car brakes hard, moving both me and Duff forward, we laugh as he quickly secures an arm around my waist. I saw that he quickly put something on his tongue, I cocked my head. He was getting off on it too, confidence surged, his manic grins and glances.  He looked at me his eyes asked "you trust me?", I nod.

"open your mouth" he said, I obeyed and opened my mouth "tongue out" he said, god how hot, he had a colorful little square on the tip of his finger, he softly put it on my tongue, as he quickly plopped one on his. I let it sit.

--

Hotel Suite.

Clearly shit was starting to change.

Colors, everywhere. Damn is this what being in a cartoon is like, I looked at Duff as Beautiful as ever, lines like a sketch around him, he smiled, I smiled. His blonde hair had ripples, I reached over to stroke it, it rippled like water. I giggled, as I touched his face, his face felt the the same soft, he leaned into my touch and smiled his eyes glimmering, I always say he has stars in his eyes, hell Nikki wrote a song called "Starry Eyes", but he had literal stars in his eyes, like actual ones like the ones up in the sky at night. oh man. damn this was beautiful everything was beautiful. Duff walked over and opened the record player, we don't leave anywhere without that thing, but again who can live without music? He unlatched it and I kid you not, there is fuckin butterflies coming out of it...man., the butterflies flow out and rest on the lamp...holy shit this is awesome. I look at all corners of the room all filled with pastels and nice blends of blue and white, pink and white.  All accept one, dark corner, which didn't look right I felt a pit in my stomach grow deeper, panic but also curiosity.

"I see that look on your face Dar...just calm down...relax" he said dropping the needle on the spinning plate and holding my hands.

I smile as I hear it play the butterflies had fluttered and danced around us in the room as Duff held my waist, my hands around his neck.

***DUFF***

The Ramones played, Butterflies fucking flew everywhere....

"what's even in acid anyway?" she smiled, bright, colors on her and on the walls and everywhere around us swirling, but not like the usual light affects, blended, painted almost, it looked like Vincent Van Gough or some shit, it made Darcellyn somehow more beautiful...god is that even possible? Then again drugs tend to make life a bit prettier, I've never seen it turn anything too ugly. But Darcellyn could never be ugly, physically, Yeah she's fucking beautiful no fucking duh, but god damn this girl brights up my fucking world like a striking up a match in a pitch black room. She is the painting, colors blend, everything around her. Her body, her eyes, her voice, I feel like I could feel her fucking soul just from how she looks at me, it was like the pop art spray painted underneath the highways like art that you always picture in your head but never seem to find in real life. Graffiti on the wall that add something to a boring ass cement wall. This is like a fucking comic book.

"I don't know but whatever it is, even the drugs want to accentuate every part of you", colors smear as my hands slightly move on her waist. "I love this song" I sigh, she raised a brow, "you know this is actually just a cover of a Ronnetes song right?" she laughed. "is it?" I cocked my head, was it? She smiled bright, a sparkle shined on her teeth, I felt like I was going to faint but I'm fine, still can't believe I had this shit in like middle school...

"come on Duff just take it man" the older kid said to me, I mean he is older he probably means the best...

"you alright?"she smiled, rubbing my shoulder, my eyes meet hers and I smile. "yeah sorry", I twirl her, her hair different shades of brown in every strand, she smiles as came back into my arms and smiled. Butterflies flew around us, pink, blue, orange and a shit ton of unnecessary but magical specks of glitter as well. A bright blue butterfly flew between us, landing on Darcie's nose, she giggled, as if fluttered away. My hands secured on her waist. The sound of music enhanced, like it was blasted on some futuristic speaker that filled the entire room. She smiled, as we leaned in, slow motion, as the lines of her hair and her drawn face moved and scribbled. Her lips met mine, like every kiss, even a kiss on acid, it was familiar and warm.

"when you kiss me I just gotta" I said along with the song, I feel the music notes are circling around us, we smile.

"kiss me I just gotta" she smiled "kiss me" she said in a seductive almost whisper, her breath released a wisp of air that dissolved into the sky as it hit the back of my ear, sweet, out of instinct and what felt like hypnotism and a whole lotta love and lust, I kissed her.

"baby I love you" she smiled and softly sang, her lips in an elegant curve.

"I love only you" I say, my thumb on her chin, she smiles as she jumps on the bed clutching a pillow in her arms, and laughs like a child, I watch and smile. As her hair moves in waves almost, I smile. I quickly hop on the bed, smile grows wide. I put my foot forward she yelps as she trips and I catch her, we laugh and giggle.

this is love...