Chapter 2

They all stayed the night at Tommy's house, everyones luggage and what not just placed everywhere it was a mess. It reminded them of the old disgusting house they shared on the sunset strip. How much they have upgraded from that one bedroom crummy apartment didn't even cross their minds. Darcellyn and Nikki gave little glances to each other all night, a simple lick of the lips, lip bite or a downward glance was enough to drive both of them crazy. They've had the hots for each other since the beginning...but now deep in this life they had gotten used to...they never got to the tension between them. Darcellyn was honestly scared of entering something with Nikki again even if she wanted it bad, what they had was always silently labeled as 'temporary'. Sure the chemistry was there, everybody saw it, even Tommy saw which is why it scared him. For the past month or two, her and Nikki had been 'going out'. It wasn't really established it just happened, but then after the swirling confusion of will they/won't they, they decided to end it. It was a short lived romance that was never talked about, Darcellyn had so many of those already she just wanted it to stop and end the bad habit.

This was the first time since....that time...that they saw each other. Though flirtatious actions and what not were tempting they didn't talk to each other all night. For Darcellyn it was quite confusing, was she someone special to him? or just another girl? Cause she want's nothing more to be his but secretly in her mind she knew that the timing wouldn't be right. Now that she was going on tour with them, Nikki circled her head like crazy. Everyone was asleep and practically dead, leaving her alone with her thoughts which was her worst fear. "hey sweets" she heard a whisper beside her, she jumped relieved to see the poofy haired boy which could only be one person.

She crossed her arms "what do you want" she sneered.

"nothing, just want to talk ab-"

"no" she said as she fiddled around with her lip, her heart raced was she about to throw up?

"come on babe, we have to, it's been in my mind since" he smiled giving her puppy dog eyes that she would usually melt into but right now she wanted to slap.