Chapter 26

***DARCIE***

All of us went to the concert hall, tech was setting up Motley's set. I strolled around, still thinking about the other night, I went into the dressing room fully knowing nobody was gonna be there but booze. I don't like being dependent on this shit but holy shit it was really clouding my mind, and shit with Nikki just cleared up. I took a nice big swing of jack, as the burning sensation quickly covered my throat and tongue. I smiled at the reassurance. I took one more, which would surely be enough for me. I went back out and slipped my sunglasses on and lit a cigarette. Feeling the booze quickly taking a toll over my body. Nikki was drunk and what not the whole day, I watched him mindlessly perform on stage and pass out in the dressing room...I didn't even want to deal with what he was gonna do next, and no it wasn't cheating.

I sat in the wings smoking cigarettes, my sunglasses hanging on the bridge of my nose.

I was on the verge of passing out myself until, guitars making a striking sound came from the stage my eyes traveled in front of me.

A charismatic voice that sounded like Vince but a bit more whiny and high but also masculine.

Axl center stage rocking out, the tall all too familiar figure taking a step back right in front of me. I tilted my glasses down a bit more looking at him. His hair flowing back at he moved his head, not even looking at what he was plucking but focusing on his bass, I exhaled watching his exposed arms from his muscle tee, I bit my lip and took another drag as he turned his head to wing. He gave me a smirk and a light nod, I gave one back. Damn I thought I was shocked when Motley performed, these guys were something else, Izzy on his guitar, still the same stance as he did when he played in London. I smiled but my eyes kept traveling to Duff as he kept looking my way to the wings and behind him smiling...which made me feel happy...it was genuine happiness, it was sweet.

The show ended, Nikki was off doing what he does. My mind clouded back to what I saw the other night, I can't even put it into words, was it worse then him cheating? I have no clue... I swung my bag around as I wondered through the foreign streets. It was nice here, how can I keep up? I wandered for hours, chain smoking. I had a few people walk up to me asking for autographs and hugs, I smiled at the attention, though I hated many aspects of my job I liked the impact it made on the people, shows that I did something right. I wander back to the hotel, it was late at night; streets were empty, and it would suck to get lost or kidnapped in some place I didn't even know I was in.... I was drained, I pressed the elevator button and went upstairs. I checked our room, night sky looking down on him as he was passed out on the bed, I laid a blanket over him and kissed his forehead, trying to ignore the mess on the beside table, seeing the mess on the table correlating to the marks on his arm, tears poured out of my eyes, as the vision of him doing it in the bathroom last night flashed in my mind which made me wince a bit and cry, I was a mess...