Chapter 44

***DARCIE***

I never got around to confronting Nikki, not cause I didn't care...and it made me guilty it really did... I wasn't communicating with Nikki, Nikki was shooting up right in front of me and I couldn't or more like wouldn't do anything, I could have stopped him but I can't, I'm getting married to him ...and I don't even think he remembers, and if he was like that at his best friends wedding god knows how our wedding will be...fuck the the wedding how about our life? Nikki hasn't been the same since...forever...and I'm falling in love with Duff Mckagan...fuck...no...you did not just...fuck you Darcellyn, you unfaithful bitch...what's wrong with me anyway? why can't I get my shit together, why can't Nikki get his shit together? I love Nikki. but he wasn't Nikki anymore...he was 'Nikki' full on but switched himself to his true form when he wanted smith, which made me sick.

Nikki was just sitting in the closet by himself shooting up.

"Nik are okay?" I knocked on the closet

"go away" I heard, I took a breath.

"Nik I-"

"I said fuck off" I heard another slurred groaned, I sighed as I looked over to the clock on the wall, 7:25.

shit, I looked back at the closed closet doors and sighed, I grabbed my purse, hopped in my car and drove as fast as I could to The Crest.