Chapter 62

***IZZY***

I was fresh from Indiana, clueless about everything about Hollywood or whatever...but I knew what I was settled on...music. I met a girl just as passionate as me about what she wanted to do....

I had been with her for a month after I was in 'Naughty Women',

"I'm like you" I said to Duff "head over fuckin heels in love, fresh out of the boat young."

I had just finished a gig with London, it was one of the first shows I did with them...and what they said was true the singer was an asshole but that's for another time...I was waiting for Darcellyn outside The Cathouse, when I heard these two fucks beside me.

"did you see that chic" I heard one of them mutter, I was outside a strip club so I just brushed it off. "god did you see that one chic with the blue eyes" one of the guys said, I ignored knowing they were talking about her.

"I would love to fucking take her man, god imagine-" he went on and on about these fucking nasty things he wanted to do to my girl, my jaw clenched. "and I wouldn't pay her a god damn cent" he laughed, I quickly tossed my cigarette and turned around and slammed him on the brick.

"the fuck is your problem man" he chuckled, he smiled up on the wall "oh?", "I get it! she's your girl..." he chuckled "well your girl would look really good on my Johnson" he smirked "much better then some pansy like you" he said.

"yeah?" I spat

"yeah man"

"I'll show you how much of a fuckin pansy I am" I snarled as I let him go I grabbed him by his neck and walked into the alleyway a bit, I tossed him into the the fucking garbage bags...where an asshole like him belonged, I kicked him he dragged me down and punched me, I smirked as I wiped some on the blood near my mouth and took a blow at him.

"Izzy" I heard her voice behind me, she pulled me off before I fuckin killed the guy. She looked at the man catching his breath laying on the ground.

"Mr. Grayson, my bouncer will be looking out for you next time" she said with her all confident voice, and careless smile, she looked at me and dragged me away roughly.

"what's wrong with you?" she said, I scoffed "what's wrong with me? I was just getting back at him showing him something...he was saying some nasty stuff and-", she kisses me. "look I get that you were trying to help...but it's not worth it...fighting...doesn't solve anything it's just a way for you show off your male masculinity and what not...sure it's hot but come on...there are other ways...plus this is my job" she said.

"but babe-"

"nope. I don't need nor want people getting hurt especially because of me...I deal with douchebags all the time Iz.." she looks up at me and swipes some of the blood from the corner of my mouth and smiles "now let's go" she giggles, I huff. "he didn't touch you in there did he?"

"if I say yes your gonna kill him" she mumbles "fuck yes I'm gonna fucking kill him Darcellyn, it's a strip club not a fucking petting zoo" I snarl, she rubs my arm. "don't get involved I don't want you to get hurt or anyone for that matter...I'll let the bouncer know..."she said

"I'll let the bouncer know" I said, she chuckled "fine you can let the bouncer know" she smiled.